“Delicious food with light music”

Big Belly Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 1,085 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Chinese, Nepali
Description: Big Belly is a fusion of Nepali and western ambiance and service. We prepare quality fresh food especially for your taste. We make our own bread and flavor our food with fresh organic herbs. We want to create a perfect experience for you to enjoy Nepali tradition and culture as it is
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff & delicious food, esp curry dishes. We have been here 3 times for dinner. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank debbie9882017

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Came here twice for dinner during my week stay in Kathmandu - it was THAT good.

The first time my husband got the half chicken piri piri style with rice and a spicy sauce and I got the prawn Marsala with naan and rice.
My husband didn’t like his too much, but I LOVED my meal.

The second time it took some convincing my husband to come back. I got the same thing while my husband got something exactly the same as me, but with cheese instead of prawns. Rice and naan bread as well.
This time he LOVED his meal, and mine was just as delicious as the time before.

The place is clean, quick, central, modern and affordable.
Only bad point is their wine is not very good. But you’re not in Nepal for their wine, anyways. ;-)

I recommend this place if you want some great food with good music during your meal.

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

They have one of the best food in Thamel area. I loved their food and service. They have done so good remodeling this place. It looks so clean and hygienic. This is definitely my go to place in Thamel.

1  Thank Gyanendra B
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

The place was great and welcoming. One of the best pork chilly I've ever had, perfect combination of all the spices. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Explorer570882
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Came across this place while strolling around thamel. Clean and well maintained. Manager Kusal is very friendly. Chilled beer and delicious food. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rickraj