“Feeling home”

Kathmandu Grill Restaurent & Wine Bar
Ranked #20 of 1,055 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mix of Asian and Western menu with more than 50 precisely selected delicious recipes in great ambiances of Nepalese art & architecture of outside and inside seating areas in Thamel. You will have a Himalayan Organic freshly roasted coffee with the great varieties of breakfast in the morning or dinner in the evening. Kathmandu Grill & Wine Bar offers unforgettable taste of pork or lamb or chicken grill with exclusive choice of world class wine. In addition you have an option of multiple recipe of Indian menu Restaurant is featured with 200 people capacity with garden seating area, private dining, smoking and non smoking area, a meeting hall of 40 people capacities & Free WIFI from 2 dedicated lines.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing menu... whatever you decide to eat you will be satisfied.
Traditional Nepali food and European meals...tasty and very good portions. High quality and very honest price.
Excellent service, the staff is friendly and give you an excellent experience.
Highly recommended at any time.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant has very very nice garden .so when I come in Kathmandu I always visit at this restaurant with my girl friend and I will have always different kind dish so people tray to visit at lease once time .I will come back again .

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019

good value for money , at this restaurant .very clean at this restaurant ,perfect service ,perfect staff ,perfect location , quiet place for dinning .i strongly recommended for at this restaurant .at lease once time visit at this restaurant .i am sure you will come again again .of course my self also coming back with my family and friends

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

My favourite dish is chicken sizzling. This dish with I am always having white wine it's my combination for starting last time with my business partner we really enjoyed with food and drinks we will come back again with business partners. Thanks all the staff and megement team. food always delecius as well as tasty and hygiene.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank rajendra b
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

The Kathmandu grill restaurant and wine bar ( i want to give 5 star ) because of this is my favourite restaurant in thamel so that when I come in Kathmandu i visit even 1 cup offee Americano . My favourite dish is grill pork chop . Defenetly this restaurant is famous for grill items . Name also grill so once when you enter at this restaurent you will say wooo what the restaurant .food staff service everything was excellent .

Date of visit: January 2019