“best food during our honeymoon”

Kathmandu Grill Restaurent & Wine Bar
Ranked #28 of 781 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mix of Asian and Western menu with more than 50 precisely selected delicious recipes in great ambiances of Nepalese art & architecture of outside and inside seating areas in Thamel. You will have a Himalayan Organic freshly roasted coffee with the great varieties of breakfast in the morning or dinner in the evening. Kathmandu Grill & Wine Bar offers unforgettable taste of pork or lam or chicken grill with exclusive choice of world class wine. In addition you have an option of multiple recipe of Indian menu crispy nan and tandoori. Restaurant is featured with 200 people capacity with garden seating area, private dining, smoking and non smoking area, a meeting hall of 40 people capacities & Free WIFI from 2 dedicated lines.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

we had a best moment in KTM during our Honeymoon. my husband Friedrich and me liked grilled chicken very much. place for quality food homely environment, very nice garden good people.very reasonable price. we spent one week in KTM and we enjoyed food of this restaurant alot ,thanks to the all staff n Mr Pramod for best hospitality. best restaurant to be there. i love

4  Thank kiran o
EncounterNepal, Manager at Kathmandu Grill Restaurent & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Hi Kiran !

We are all so proud to hear about your review as customer service is our No. 1 priority always, and we always prioritize your comfort and well being.I have forwarded this review to all those concerned, specially Mr. Pramod Sir and he is so proud to hear about your review.

There are newer reviews for Kathmandu Grill Restaurent & Wine Bar

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have eaten here almost everyday for my whole stay in Kathmandu after trekking . By far this is the best place to go if you are looking for an amazing meal after trekking and need some good food to help you recover .

I would recommend this place to anyone and on my next trip to Nepal i will continue to eat here

The bar manager Nara hari , Is extremely helpful both with the food and things you need out side of the restaurant . He is every involved with the staff and always making sure that your meal was satisfactory and if there is anything he can do to make it better .

2  Thank michal e

Hello Michal e !

Feels great to hear about your review. We are pleased to receive your nice review and your satisfaction with our services. It really motivates us further to get up every day and deliver our very best. Thank you for having choosing our hotel/restaurant and and encouraging with your sincere appreciation.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Best place to hang out during Evening time with your pals around in Thamel...got the finest Australian Wines in affordable price...and its a big one...went with group of friends to celebrate one of our friend's party....it was awesome around with everyone out there...nice time..I will definitely go anytime when I am around Thamel...recommended to everyone who loves wine with the combination of Grill varieties.

5  Thank Mick J
EncounterNepal, Manager at Kathmandu Grill Restaurent & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Mike,

We are pleased to receive your nice review and your satisfaction with our services.We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your food at our restaurant specially Grilled Varieties with wine. Thank you for recommending other travelers & we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I passed by this restaurant everyday on my way home from work and had no idea about the quality of food they serve until my first meal, and it was excellent. I love their CHICKEN GRILL...... I've found a perfect place now to eat and also to hang out with my friends. I liked everything about the hotel; professional crews, big parking area, garden, clean and tasty food(mainly), variety of dishes, variety of drinks, and in addition they also have a big 3 star hotel just beside the restaurant(can be useful sometimes when you are too drunk).

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a place to relax with good food and drinks and the lovely atmosphere, solo, couple, with friends or with family....Thank you Kathmandu Grill !!!!

10  Thank TSUNEAL

Dear Suneal,

We are very glad that you had a really pleasant time at our restaurant and we are very grateful to receive your feedback that overall we were being able to meet your expectation. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your food at our restaurant specially Chicken Grilled, professional crews, big parking area, garden, clean and tasty food(mainly), variety of dishes, variety of drinks. Thank you for recommending other travelers & we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

When i first enter to this restaurant with my family,I have tested many different variety Nepalese food like as moos room soup,mutton curry ,pizza & national Nepalese vegetable like this Gundruk. Good personality of waiter, very sweet cultural of this restaurant person & Manager.Chief & best of there food items.I recommend to all person who has interested ,please go this restaurant & enjoy with his family occasion or friends spacial day for testing of variety Nepalese food & snacks items. Once again I thank to this restaurant person who have good managed for the customer.

4  Thank Manoj C
EncounterNepal, Manager at Kathmandu Grill Restaurent & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Hello Manoj !

Thank you for your review. We are very glad that you had a really pleasant time at our restaurant and we are very grateful to receive your feedback that overall we were being able to meet your expectation. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your food at our restaurant specially Nepalese food like as moos room soup,mutton curry ,pizza & national Nepalese vegetable like this Gundruk.

Thank you once again for your feedback & we look forward to seeing you again.