Hotel Tibet International
$9
  • Restaurant
$120
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Silver Home(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
$13
$12
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Shree Tibet Family Guest House(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
$11
Excellent 5/5
$70
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboudhanath stupatibetan decorrooftop restaurantjunior suitewonderful hotelclose to the airportmodern amenitiestop floorhotel is locatedfew minutes walkstreet noisean oasisthe hustle and bustlelaundry servicecomfortable staykathmandu valleyspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I stayed one nite in this hotel and also had my dinner and breakfast there. The staff were really affable and the room I stayed in was great. The hotel had helped me to transfer from another place n I am really thankful for this wonderful service. With regards to room condition, the room I stayed in was very comfortable, cosy n clean. It was away from all the noise from the main road. The only minor flaw was toothpaste/toothbrush and bedroom slippers were not provided in the room. Also, wi fi was chargeable in the hotel when I could get it free elsewhere. However, I would still recommend this hotel because the room condition is good, it is a stone's throw away from the Boudanath Stupa, the hotel restaurant serves reasonably priced food and breakfast on the hotel rooftop was a great experience. The staff I met were professional enough n very polite n friendly. I did not have enough time to try the spa and beauty services which I really wanted to. I will try it the next time.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The hotel is truly world class .the room are huge and spacious clean and neat.service I top class.outstanding.as there are negatives to everything this hotel location can be considered as a negative.it is very close to boudha stupa but far from every thing else.thamel is a more happening location.breakfast was avg and no where close to 5star hotels in India . Still I was impress by the hotel so much that I ignore all these.close to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank swap_g12
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Tibet International Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal for several days and really enjoyed its peaceful settings beneath the mountain. The hotel was quite clean, comfortable and has all modern amenities. The staff were very courteous, warm, caring, willing to help with a smile on their faces and speaking english. I felt a bit of spiritual uplifting from the Spa and the Boudhanath Stupa just minutes away. It is located on the main road just minutes from the airport. If you're looking for peace, homeliness and family this is the place and don't forget to try the Nepalese dinner at restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ChandaR723
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I spent 2 wonderful days at the Tibet International Hotel in Boudhanath. The staff were friendly and polite without being overbearing. The rooms were very nicely appointed with aircon (which worked during the heat). It has a wonderful location - very close to the Stupa and on the main road which I couldn't hear from my room. The beds were very comfortable and the linen, pristine. However it was the attention to detail which made my stay. From the cleanliness of the room and bathroom through to the small touches, like handmade soap made it a 5 star experience.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back side are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Sharon T
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I spent several days in Kathmandu at the Tibet International. It is a modern hotel that still maintains the charm and friendliness of the Nepal culture. It is also in a great location. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family