“Very Nice Stay there.”

Ranked #31 of 442 Kathmandu B&B and Inns
Indian Wells, California
“Very Nice Stay there.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was stay there 7 nights. It small hotel but very nice. Staff is very helpful.Hot shower is very good.I can use my laptop in the room ,they have very good WiFi.I booked 10 Days trekking with them It was wonderful.My Guide Jaya is very nice Guide. I love Buddha land .

Room Tip: Room 403 is best room. Nice view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
11 Thank nico w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Indonesian first
Kauai, Hawaii
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I booked Buddha land for 6 night via booking.com .It was nice stay there ,I feel very comfortable stay with them,. the hotel staffs are very helpful and very friendl. I booked the 13 days EBC trekking with them it was great ,the guide was very excellent.Hot shower working very well .wifi is very good. They make me very good breakfast.I recomend every one stay there.

Room Tip: 203 is very nice room. sunny all the time.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
8 Thank air s
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed for 6 days in this hotel, and i must say it was very comfortable,safe and homely...The owner,and young staff are very helpful and smiling and always willing to make you happy.
The room i stayed in was on the 4th floor with a small balcony, and it was very comfortable and clean,with plenty of hot water....It is a very quiet place, and i loved it.The shopping areas are walking distance, and good restaurants around the corner too.
The early morning tea is excellent, and so is the breakfast....They also do airport pick up and drop, and wifi. and all this for FREE....so one of the best places to stay in khatmandu..... Fully recommend it to you all.....A true experience of nepalese compassion and contentment in these young team of staff......Thank you .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank Puthrika M
Delhi, Louisiana
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I like it very much.staff is very helpful. shower work very nice.they give me all the time free tea and coffee. I arrange 7 days tour with them it was amazing. I never forget those people and Hotel Buddha land.

Room Tip: 403 you can see nice view from the balcony
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
7 Thank kety d
Reviewed November 16, 2012

It's a cozy and comfort place to stay. Staffs are friendly and helpful. They are willing to help, will full smile on their face all the time. Rooms are simple but clean. Its location is great, near to shopping area, but no noisy. Hot water is available most of the time. Breakfast is good, and always available until 11am. This hotel made our trip in Kathmandu more pleasant :)

• Stayed October 2012
5 Thank PichayaY
Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights in October. First of all I liked the variety of services they were able to arrange and provide. I think most of the people would appreciate free pick up from the airport in hectic Kathmandu. The hotel staff was very friendly all the time and I was really surprised that they could help us with arranging many things f.e. money exchange for best rates in Kathmandu, laundry service, luggage storage,cheaper taxis and orientation in Kathmandu. The owner or manager of the hotel is a nice person as well, always offering a cup of tea or coffee. As we stayed there longer than 3 nights, he arranged for us free drop to and from Monkey Temple, which was very nice. We stayed in a double room en-suite, the room was decent, clean and most of the time quiet due to good location of the hotel in busy Thamel area. I must say I had a great time at Hotel Buddha Land and I would recommend this place to all travelers and people who wants to enjoy Nepal and Kathmandu.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank loli1504
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was a pleasant stay. I wasn't to fond of the owner/manager haggling me when I first got there about trying to book one of their excursions. This is after I informed him twice that I just finished a two week tour, and had no interest in more tours/excursions at the moment, that I just wanted to relax. Their electricity is a little dodgy, since I didn't have any besides emergency lights the first night and morning, but they gave me a discount for this. I appreciated their understanding. I really like the free breakfast, and it is a true full one with eggs, toast, butter/jam, coffee/tea, hashbrowns, fruit. I would use them again most likely, just don't appreciate every time I came and went I felt like I had to dodge the manager in fear of being stopped and talked to for 10 min about excursions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo