“Beast one restaurant in Thames”
Review of Hi Peace Garden Restaurant - CLOSED

Hi Peace Garden Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We serve . Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali And Local etc.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Cheap and best food in Thamel. So I like.clean kitchen peace garden to Many green plants. Quiet place good location.

2  Thank Rajat5
There are newer reviews for Hi Peace Garden Restaurant

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I like a this place so nice garden, clean kitchen, good staff nice green plants. Good chicken fried rice.

1  Thank Hikaruhiki
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The food is good, the place is quiete , the owner is nice and energetic, the price are good, and the chicken momo are the best I tried! But you have to wait for them.

1  Thank Aur_lie_G187198
Reviewed October 27, 2012

So I've been to this restaurant with my friends and I've ate breakfast, lunch and dinner so its very tasty. Nice location and good environment, friendly staff and nice garden. Peacefull place that I like. :)

1  Thank DmitryLarkin
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I really like this restaurant . I got good Nepali food here . They provide me nice service with good price . Nice garden and friendly staff . The location of restaurant is very good . If I am come here again Nepal I will try to eat good Nepali food here . I have to give many thanks to hi peace member......

1  Thank Zhang5