“Great adventure:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trek into Thin Air

Trek into Thin Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All our team members are long time experienced in trekking, they started as trekking porters more then 15 years ago. After a while they were participating in different courses to achieve the Nepalese Trekking Guide License. From that day on each of the 5 Guides (which are now working for Trek into Thin Air) made a lot of experience while trekking in the Himalayan Mountains. After several years of working as guides and hundreds of satisfied clients Suk Lama and Ram Giri decided to found their own trekking company in 2015. With Trek into Thin Air you will find safe, relaxing enjoy and easy exploring of trekking. And many more possibilities to experience Nepal: - Trekking tours - Peak climbing - High Altitude expeditions - Whitewater rafting - Bird Watching - Wildlife safari - and much more Nepal is one of the most fascinating Countries in the world, situated between India and the Tibet autonomous region of China. You must visit Nepal to enjoy the natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, towering Pagodas, spectacular Himalayan Ranges with the world's highest peaks and much more.
Warsaw, Poland
“Great adventure:)”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I did The Langtang Trek together with a 4 friends, women. Suk and his team were our guides and local help. My first visit in Himalaya. No experience, not good enough preparation. Thank Suk great experience it was possible to archieve 4000+ :) His help and trust that I could do it were powerful. I did it:)
Very proffesional, a great guide for difficult mountains experience :) Every day of the trip was well organized, package of nessesary information delivered, safety and good feeling included:)
I highly reccomend if you want to archieve your goals and experience beauty of Nepal:)

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Annapurna sanctuary”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

we are a group of 2, have our 2nd nepal trip in Oct 2012, to Annapurna sanctuary. Suk was my guide, and this was his 2nd time be my guide, we had our langtang trek with him in Nov 2011. I would like show my appreciation to him during the annapurna sanctuary trek, we were so tired and almost want to give up at deulali (3230m). Suk encourage us and analys to us how far and how we could reach the ABC based camp, step by step and we walked to based camp finally. That is the moment i would like to thank him, thank for his helpful and trust that we can do. I am highly recommend Trek into Thin Air - Suk to everyone who interested to Nepal Trek and who was finding a mountain guide. Suk, who speak a beautiful english, will be the one that you could always trust !

Visited October 2012
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“humour, patience and respect of nature can go together with the most professional approach”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I did the Langtang trek with Suk and his team. We were a group of totally unexperienced women sitting at corporate desks most of the year and yet Suk helped us to achieve our goals and at the same time he made us see and feel the beauty and wisdom of Himalaya. Suk is not only a great guide, he is a precious companion and a person that makes your Nepal experience even more unforgettable. Everything was well organised, we felt safe, had all necessary information and at the same time had enough freedom to enjoy at our indivitual pace. Next time when I go Nepal, this time with my family, I will ask Suk to be our guide again.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank AgataStafBartosik
Singapore, Singapore
“Poon Hill Trek”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My group of 3 went for the Poon Hill trek in Dec 2012. Suk was our guide and he was very helpful and accomodating.

When we arrived, we initially had plans to do sightseing, but after some discussion, we decided to convert into a trekking trip. Suk immediately set up a new itinerary and did the bookings required for our trek!

He's conversant in English and very approachable. I've learnt a lot about Nepal and the people there.

If you're going for a trekking trip in Nepal, do look up Suk as your guide.

Visited December 2012
“What a wonderful Trekking !”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

We're so glad that doing 12-day trekking with Suk Lama!It was definitely a valuable memory for us. With his patient and professionalism,we took our comfortable pace to reach base camp(abc);With his laughing and sense of humor,we felt better and kept going upon exhausted body. While we enjoyed the astonishing scenery,Suk likes a friend/family that thoughtful company with us,pay attention to our safety and provide lots of useful information during trekking!