Ways to Experience Himalayan Social Journey
from $340.00
from $60.00
from $350.00
1,386 results
All reviews golden triangle gokarna forest resort everest base camp trek through luxury escapes day tour white water rafting jungle safari poon hill his team guide bishnu great group tour group australian camp nepal tour everest flight hot water an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This trip exceeded my expectations, not only the beautiful scenery but the professional and kind way the social journey team enhanced our experience. We were a small group of 5 and nothing was too much trouble for our experienced and funny guide Bindon and two wonderful porters Harry & Basanta, they truely made it an unforgettable Journey. Thank you guys you are super stars. This trip should be your bucket list.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Started with a stay at Holy Himalayan hotel in Thamel, which was pleasant.
Off water rafting & camping which was fun.
Chitwan was on a safari tour to spot tigers, rhinos, birds. Great to be out with nature.
Trekking to Poon Hill was just amazing. I had to ride a pony as I was terribly sick. I had a wonderful porter, Sagar Tamang whom I totally recommend. He does his job brilliantly & with utmost care. My guide was really looking out for me too.
Everything went according to the itenarary.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the best part of one's Nepal trip. We have heard of Mountains but seen it in pictures only. All should at least once take this Everest mountain trip where one can see all mountain ranges including Annapurna. The one hour is completely mesmerising and one can get to see the Aircraft cabin also and have a stunning view of the mountains from there.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Frm pick up airport to guide/porter the whole trip ran smoothly with no hitches,throughly enjoyable trip.

The trip was great value for money delip one of airport rep was great ensuring we arrived to all of our destinations on time safely.

The trekking guide Bindash was very attentive to mine and especially my mothers needs,ensuring that at the age of 58 she achieved her goal safely in making her way around the trek.

The city guide around katmundo was a wealth of knowledge it was like going out on a history lesson for the day brilliant.

The accommodation that the company books fkr you including the guest houses on the trek are great i didn't expect such good quality, food and service their was outstanding.

All in all a amazing trip well worth the momey and will be using the company again for future tours.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Bmacpara
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We traveled as 3 Adults, Myself, My Husband and My Brother in Law, We did the 7 day Kathmandu & Pokhara Tour with Heli landing at Base Camp. We added extra Nights in Kathmandu & also added the Chitwan Jungle Safari. Our Guides were Dilip & Dipendra they were excellent we were very well looked after. We wanted to add an extra day in Kathmandu after visiting Bhutan, Dipendra organised everything on our behalf & Dilip picked us up from the Airport took us were we wanted to go & later Returned to deliver us to the airport for our Return Journey. Would absolutely recommend this Company they are very well organised.

Date of experience: August 2019