“experience guide can help inexperience trekker to achieve target”

Mother Land Nepal Trekking & Expedition
Ranked #253 of 672 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mother Land Nepal Trekking & Expedition (P.) Ltd. is a Nepal Government registered in 1997 Kathmandu base leading Travel, Trekking company, wholly owned by a group of experienced Nepali professional Trekking & Tour Guides since 1993, who are dedicated to provide excellent, personalized service to our clients. No group is too small or too large to receive their own customized attention. There are many Trekking Companies in Nepal, but we guarantee you will find no one more concerned for your safety or determined to ensure you receive maximum enjoyment on your adventure vacation in Nepal. Motherland Nepal Trekking was founded on principles of respect and understanding. Our diverse culture, people, heritage, customs, nature & Environment is protected by our travel professionals who guide our visitors to sensitive regions. We tread lightly and inconspicuously, there by assuring you of a genuine, fulfilling experience. Yet our prices are respectful of you.
Reviewed April 2, 2012

In February 2012, we planned with Mother-land Nepal Trekking & Expd to arrange an Everest trek. With Mr. Nava 's expert advice, our dreams came true and arrived Nepal on 13 March. Since both my friend and I were not experience trekker in high altitude area, we got a bit difficult from the second day trekking onward. I found that our mountain guide Mr. Bharat Simkhada slowed down his pace so that we could keep up with him. Also, he instructed our porters to come back to help us after loading down our luggage in the lodge. I was sure that he was an experience and excellent guide, just by observation, he understood our physical limitation and made proper arrangement for us, so finally we reached Kalapathar according to our schedule. With the care of an experience guide, I was sure inexperience trekkers could have their dreams came true.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"goal"
"wishes"

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I did the EBC trek in March 2012 with Mother Land. Mr. Navaraj Pandey was the professional right from the moment of first contact, arranging the trip and giving good advice. Much to my chagrin, I had an accident at the top of Kalapathar. With my helpful guide, Bharat, and my trusted porters, I eventually got back to Gorakshep from where Mr. Pandey, once informed by phone, did an amazing job of contacting my insurance company and evacuating me to Kathmandu for medical care the same day. At the moment of need, it is so important to have such trustworthy people to rely on!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Thank you Mother Land tours. We did the Annapurna circuit with a port/guide and had the most amazing adventure. Our guide was truly amazing , thoughtful and helpful throughout our entire trek . We also organised a trip through Motherland tours to Sikkim in India which was equally as enjoyable and professionally run. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any trekking tour in Nepal and the surrounding area.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

The Trekking to Annapurna Round is planned My life time incredible trip from Jan 30 -2012 . Mother Land Nepal Trekking took care of everything from the time I arrived to the time I left . Everything was taken care by Mr Nava Raj Pandey , the Managing Director , who is very professional & Knowledgeable business man , making the trip as efficient and pleasurable as possible. We were able to set our personal pace which allowed us to completely enjoy our trip in the Annapurna Himalayas with Mr Milan 12 years of experience as a Trekking guide with Nepal Government license holder . He is tightly regulated and professionally accredited trekking guidance in Nepal. I consider myself lucky to have had him as my guide. we succeeded with the 21 day round trek and would not hesitate to go with Mother Land Nepal Trekking & Expedition P Ltd on any future trip to Nepal. I bet you're not going to get anything better then Mother Land Nepal Trekking in your life time adventure.!!!!!!