“Great Trekking in Nepal”
Review of Asian Journey

Asian Journey
Ranked #108 of 542 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Asian Journey Pvt Ltd is a privately owned adventure travel company that specializes in providing its clients with high-quality trips to the Himalayas and the surrounding regions oh Nepal.Founded in 2003 in Nepal, Asian Journey has long years experience in providing its clients with life lasting memories of their travels, tours and adventures to the Himalayas and the region. We offer adventure tours & travels to three Himalayan countries which include Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet – the gems of the Himalayan range. We offer a wide range of activities including hiking, trekking, peak climbing, mountaineering, rafting, mountain biking and wildlife safaris. One of our greatest specialties also include cultural tours around the heritage sites of these three countries.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

we four "older" trekkers really enjoyed our trek with Asian Journey Treks & Expeditions.Our guide Binod, and porters Prem and Santosh, were always helpful and patient. The organisation of the trek was impeccable. The entire trip ran smoothly, and all the arrangements made by Surya and his team were perfect. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who is considering a trek in theis region.

2  Thank Alison D
There are newer reviews for Asian Journey

Reviewed September 14, 2012

First of all, thank you so much for all the organizing you did on our behalf! The entire trip went off without a hitch because of all the planning that had been done beforehand, it was wonderful! We were SO well taken care of and it was amazing!
The food was awesome and we loved it! We were amazed by the variety that was available, even all the way!

All in all, I speak for all of the ladies in the group when I say that this was an amazing trip and your company provided top-notch service for us which we really appreciated! We have told everyone we know about you and passed along your e-mail and contact info. If we decide to come back (which we might some day), we will be looking you up again to plan our trip for us!

2  Thank Rhonda S
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I am glad to have the excellent service from your good company, Asian journey. and i would like to express my thanks to you and my guide, mr. Binod. Binod is a talented and open-minded young man. this young man made me enjoy the whole trekking journey. with his professional help, i completed my Annapurna Ghorepani Trek and it means something in my life.

I would like to recommend my colleagues and the concerned parties who wanna travel in Nepal to have the professional service of Asian journey. and i believe nobody would have regret of it.

1  Thank Amarait S
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Surya, you have made our trip memorable with your professionalism and with your courtesy. The same can be said for Babu who has been an excellent guide during our stay in Pokhara and our short hiking around Dhampus and Sarangkot, and a very pleasant person to be with. We asked you to organize a complex and varied trip for us, including the visit to Sri Muktinath, a three days hiking at the feet of the Annapurna range, and the visit in Kathmandu valley. We were very impressed by the quality of your services and the impeccable organization, all handled with calm, smiles and a good degree of flexibility from your part. I am definitively recommending your company to anyone interested in a trip to Nepal and I'm already thinking of putting together a group for a more serious hiking in spring next year.

2  Thank Antonella Q
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had the most incredible and memorable experience on the EBC trek and thanks to Asian Journey Treks and Tours who made our trip possible. This is the second time that we use its service. Last time it was in 2005, when a group of six of us went to ABC. When I was back in Kathmandu, the service consultant of Asian Journey even accompanied me to the hospital to cure my stomach problem. Our service consultant knows how much we like fruits for people from Taiwan and how scarce resources are in the mountain, he arranged for the porters to bring oranges and apples to the mountain so that we have fruits every night after meals. I always remember the cheerful sound we made when the fruits were brought over peeled, sliced and seeds removed. My second time experience with Asian Journey is even better than my first time experience. It is not just their experience, their knowledge, their professional attitude, their friendliness, their attention to details, their English or their energy level, it is all of these combined. I know if we come to Nepal trekking or touring again, I will definitely work with them again.

1  Thank Gloria S