“Tasty italian food”

Alchemy Pizzeria and Authentic Italian Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 857 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Alchemy: "The art of transformation" Authentic Italian Food, Fresh, KM '0' , organic, vegan friendly, centrally located, friendly environment, clean, hygienic and fear price. Own Gelato production, fresh Italian bread every morning, friendly and Italian language speaking staffs.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Good:

*) Tasty italian food
*) Very attentive and adequate stuff

Not good:

*) Sometimes they allow smoking at the ground floor. Of course, we can go upstairs, but there is very basic, gloomy and almost unacceptable atmosphere.
*) Ground floor is very small
*) Variety of dish is very poor.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stay now more than 3 month in Kathmandu and I go to Alchemy at least once a day. It is incredible how good and delicious their food is. As a pasta fan I prefer their spaghetti in all manners. The pizza is like in Italy with real morzarella cheese baked in an original Italian wood oven. The desert of crepe is far out you feel like in France. If you need vitamin try the fresh made fruit salad with curd or without. This Restaurant is much better than the over rated fire & ice. To be truthful the salad of fire & ice is better than the Alchemy salad. As a beer lover my only complain is that they don`t serve Gorkha beer.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The food here is really good. I had a great pizza that would rival any from Italy, i also had the biggest piece of tiramasu which was delicious. the staff were friendly and the service excellent...nice touches like the beer glasses being chilled as well as the beer!

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I ate a pasta dish here a month ago it was good nothing too special. Salad was great! Especially in Nepal to get a "real" salad was a great. My friend had a pizza that looked wonderful. I had one of my best cappuccino's last night! Service is pretentious, a hipster server who seems stuck up. I felt like a bother to him. The night we ate dinner none of the dishes came out together, there was only 4 of us. I was almost done with mine by the time the last dish arrived. Go for the coffee!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love Italian food in general (who doesn't) and this place was great :). The salad was awesome, so was the ravioli and the pizza. The Tiramisu was also very good. We would go back there for the homely food.