All reviews rooftop restaurant free airport pick up service hot water free wifi nice rooftop trekking gear very nice hotel kathmandu valley clean rooms central thamel home away from home aruna db heart yoga power ktm
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I was really impressed the objective of this hotel to provide yoga, meditation and Ayurveda course those who are interested. I was thinking to stay few nights but after attending yoga and Ayurveda course i extend my stay for a month. I had my absolutely fantastic, meaningful and perfect spiritual holiday. here at Hotel Nepalaya.
You will feel like part of this family, you will not feel as i am in Hotel. Teacher, therapist and Ayurveda consultant was very knowledgeable.

This hotel locates in well location with peaceful zone. I felt this hotel has made for yoga and Ayurveda course. To find such a peaceful place in city is very challenging. I loved my every single moment here. Congratulation Hotel Nepalaya as you are growing first yoga hotel in Nepal

I would love to recommend everyone who want to make meaningful and transformative holiday in Nepal.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I just did my yttc course here with a team of experienced and sound knowledge teachers. They taught us how to live life with physical and mental balance and peace. And the hotel staffs were so friendly who always served their guests with a smile on their face. Had a wonderful experience overall.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Cozy hotel, excellent location and great service! When we arrived to the hotel, our rooms were not ready yet for check in, we were invited to the rooftop bar to have a delicious cup of tea!
Breakfast served on the rooftop with an nice view, totally recommendable hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I was a solo traveller,the employees here are nice and friendly patricularly Mr Ramesh,we had a conversation and he answered all my questions about Kathmandu amd even give me suggestion on places to visit.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ChongS132
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Arrived in Kathmandu with fever and bronchitis. The hotel staff personally accompanied me to the hospital to receive due medical care. The hotel staff were so helpful and took care of my aged mom and aunts' sightseeing needs whenever I had to rest in the room. This trip wouldn't have been a memorable one for my family without the kind assistance and support from the hotel staff. Special thanks to Rames and Kamal for all assistance rendered during our stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family