All reviews rooftop restaurant free airport pick up service hot water free wifi nice rooftop trekking gear very nice hotel kathmandu valley clean rooms central thamel home away from home aruna db heart yoga power ktm
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I just did my yttc course here with a team of experienced and sound knowledge teachers. They taught us how to live life with physical and mental balance and peace. And the hotel staffs were so friendly who always served their guests with a smile on their face. Had a wonderful experience overall.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Cozy hotel, excellent location and great service! When we arrived to the hotel, our rooms were not ready yet for check in, we were invited to the rooftop bar to have a delicious cup of tea!
Breakfast served on the rooftop with an nice view, totally recommendable hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I was a solo traveller,the employees here are nice and friendly patricularly Mr Ramesh,we had a conversation and he answered all my questions about Kathmandu amd even give me suggestion on places to visit.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ChongS132
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Arrived in Kathmandu with fever and bronchitis. The hotel staff personally accompanied me to the hospital to receive due medical care. The hotel staff were so helpful and took care of my aged mom and aunts' sightseeing needs whenever I had to rest in the room. This trip wouldn't have been a memorable one for my family without the kind assistance and support from the hotel staff. Special thanks to Rames and Kamal for all assistance rendered during our stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2019

On each of my 6 trips to Nepal I have stayed at the Nepalaya and it continues to deliver excellent value for money: clean room, western toilet, hot shower (on lower floors may have to wait a while), helpful staff and a room top restaraunt - and all for $25. No complaints from me - and Ramesh and the staff upstairs are always helpful. Had nice Masala tea with my curry on my recent trip.

Room tip: try to get rooms close to the rooftop
  • Trip type: Traveled solo