“Best friend and nice tour.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Funny Nepal Treks & Expedition - Private Day Tours

Funny Nepal Treks & Expedition - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Managing Director and Funny Nepal Treks & Expeditions (P) Ltd.The name of the company might sound quite peculiar to our clients; however, let us delve into how the company received its name. Customers and clients who became up close with Mr. Dhamala started casually calling him "Fani"; and this became his "nickname" and since then the name has stuck - so, inorder to identify with the company he runs, the agency became "Funny Nepal Treks & Expeditions". Mr. Dhamala had humble beginnings as a porter which gradually saw him turn into a seasoned mountain guide and also Managing Director at the said agency; this he has been doing for the last 10 years. The porters, guides and staff working at Funny Nepal are government licensed individuals who have undergone intensive training and are always updated on modern equipment and saftey measures. They are friendly and affable with their clients and are very enthusiastic about their profession.Funny Nepal Treks & Expeditions has had 18 years of expertise and experience in the field of tourism and is run by a team of seasoned experts who have handled clients coming from every nook and corner of the world. These clients bear testimony to our services. Reliability and professionalism coupled with our care have made our treks, expeditions and adventures a memorable one for our clients. We provide services in multiple areas of tourism and ensure that it is tailor-made for your personal requirements. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority as our reputation is something we value more than anything else. We are also open to advice and suggestions of our clients and customers.We make arrangements for services and equipments in trekking, expeditions, hiking, city sightseeing, helicopter tours, jungle safari, river rafting and kayaking, paragliding, honey hunting, cultural tours, bungee jumping, mountain biking and many more, and all these suited to your personal needs and requirements.Our services extend beyond Nepal to Bhutan , Sikkim , Tibet and Darjeeling . We also make arrangements for your stay at some of the best budget and high end hotels and lodges.Our company is affiliated to Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (TAAN), Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA). Our staff are well-versed in languages like English, Hindi, French, Italian, Spanish and various many other languages.If you want your adventure holiday to be an exciting and memorable one, just call us contact us at the given numbers and addresses, and we will gladly be of service to you.
Debrecen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best friend and nice tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Ura s Uttam who is best friend and like my bro. He is so friendly. We got nice tour and enjoy in Nepal. We'll come back again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Hjh-kaka

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Reliable, Flexible and on Time.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We visited Nepal in May 2013, it was a lifetime experience. Got quotations from at least 5 other Tours & Travels and decided to go with Funny because they were very flexible in customizing the package especially we could pick our own Hotels. Everything went as planned, Fanindra and Subhash were waiting for us in the Airport on the specified date/time to pickup us up. I asked them do I need a local SIM to communicate with you during our stay but they said Not needed... Really it was the case ! One of our Drivers Ram was more a Guide than a driver. Special thanks to him.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank gururaj0
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unbetable prices for the highest quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Funny Nepal Treks is not an agency, but a whole family of the best qualifed guides and porters who will make you feel as in home. This is not an opinion on my experience of a couple of days, as I've been in Nepal several times with this people.
Whatever the type of travel you are looking for (whether mountain hike or city sighseeing), Funny Nepal Trek has all the tools to make you happy: whatever you are longing for, they will provide you with that.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit Nepal, that is the place to be.
Cheers!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Superlópez I
Fanindra D, Owner at Funny Nepal Treks & Expedition - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Lupez and family,
Thank you so much for writing feedback in TripAdvisor. which is most trusted social site. we really proud of our crew who join with you in different occasion and they provide you warm hospitality. we promise to keep our quality and our supper star staff with us forever and we will be more then happy to welcome you, your family and any of your recommendation.

do let us know when you decide to visit our country and ask with us for any kinds of travel , tour and trekking information.

wish you and your family good luck and good bless you too.
with Best Regards\
Funny Nepal Treks and and Team.
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super professional and excellent friend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I met Fani, the MD of Funny Nepal Treks & Expedition 10 years ago in May 2004 when I first visited Nepal on my own. He kindly arranged an amazing tour around Kathmandu and Pokara and ever since, we have kept in touch. I have always wanted to come back to Nepal and also have been very interested in visiting Bhutan, and was lucky to have Fani arrange another tour in May 2014. Not to mention the tour he arranged being impeccable in terms of catering to every travelers' needs, but he is such a warm-hearted person full of hospitality, something you will not get from any other travel agencies! (I assure you I've been on many) He will make sure, wherever you go with his tour, that you feel welcomed, at home like visiting an old friend. I will definitely come back again next time for a Tibetan tour!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Cammy0913
Fanindra D, Owner at Funny Nepal Treks & Expedition - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear Aiko and Friends.
Many thanks for taking time to review us in TripAdvisor which is most trusted Social Site. we really proud of you that you visited us after 10 years and you like our service .

you are more then welcome for your 3rd visit and hope it won't be that long 10 years. we keep our quality and careful friendship arrangement forever like you have before.
we wish you have good life and god bless you.

with Best Regards
Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I regard them as friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

As a women travelling alone I was made to feel at ease from the moment I arrived at Kathmandu until leaving.

My Guild Bashu met me from the airport and was with me every step of the way. I reached Base Camp on my 60th which Fanindra had arranged for me. Bashu was very understanding as i'm not the fastest person.

I highly recommend Funny Nepal Treks. The Owner/Managing Director made it very easy to arrange and book from England by e-mail.

Really don't think I would have reach Base Camp without Bashu.

So if your thinking of Trekking in Nepal look no further. email info@trekkingfun.com Website: www.trekkingfun.com. I had a recommendation from Friends who reached base camp in 2013.

Sally Fay-George Reached base camp 12.3.2014

Visited March 2014
1 Thank sallyfay
Fanindra D, Owner at Funny Nepal Treks & Expedition - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Sally Fay,
Many thanks for taking time to review in most trusted social site of TripAdvisor. we are proud to be member of TripAdvisor and also all of our valued clients feed back on their. we promise to keep our quality and well train staff for future and we always try to be quick response for our clients e-mail response and we love to make their dream to wake success.

we wish you have excellent time and god bless you.

with best Regards
"Funny Nepal Treks and Team'