Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
An essential visit for all hikers!

Andreas L

from $160.00
More Info
from $88.00
More Info
All reviews great massage sports massage swedish massage remedial massage deep tissue massage professional massage pressure points problem areas min massage social enterprise magic hands blind massage perfect pressure massage experience himalaya hotel sore muscles post trek
Reviewed 1 week ago

What an amazing experience. I have had five sessions with Lalu after walking for 12 days. I feel amazing now, no more backpacker shoulder or aching calves.

Highly recommended, safe and friendly environment, Be ready to book in advance.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited Seeing Hands twice during my trip to Nepal. Once after a 3 day trek and again after a 12 day mountain biking trip. Ranji did such an amazing job the first time, I knew I would be in good hands when I came back. He is very good at what he does, and I felt amazing after both massages. He is really enjoyable to talk to also!

thanks to lalu for the 1hr sports remedial massage today
felt really relaxed and my body feels much lighter afterwards
recommend these guys! visit when in kathmandu

Reviewed 1 week ago

Awesome and thorough sports massage performed by therapist Ramji, after my three day hiking race in the mountains. He found and worked on sore spots in my back, arms and legs I wasn't even aware of. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

After a few weeks in the mountains I visited the seeing hands clinic in thamel. Lalu was the therapist and she was awesome, very strong with excellent intuition. So good that I went back a second time in two days. Highly recommended. I’ve tried a few other places in ktm but this is the best I’ve found.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was planning to go for a cooking class but the it didn’t happen , I read I saw this clinic on my way to the hotel and tried , it was straight away , no appointments and I had a woman doing it , it was the best massage I had in my life I did the 60 minutes one and once I’m back from my 6 days trekking I will surely come back for a great treat and relief .
If you are around , don’t think twice , it worthes.
Paid 2000 rupees.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I just finished a deep Remedial therapy with Rhemi ( forgive me if her name is misspelled) at Seeing Hands Clinic. After hiking all day yesterday in the hills of Nagarkot, a deep repair massage was necessary. This specialized technique repairs muscle and combines acupressure with deep tissue massaging.
I recommend Seeing Hands and will definitely return for their specialized services. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I accidentally got massage at the Seeing Hands because it was a few steps from my hotel. It was havenly good.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I Just finished a massage we never wanted to end! Lalu & Junu gave thorough deep tissue massages beyond belief. We feel so relaxed and must return after our trek!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just had my second visit in one week to Seeing Hands and feeling great. I had a bit of muscle pain in my shoulder which has now gone. The whole experience was wonderful and afterwards I felt so relaxed and happy - also pain free!
Planning to return in a couple of days before continuing on my journey.

An hour was sufficient for a great back and neck massage but it did pass very quickly! So longer would be even better. Very friendly and welcoming staff - Great job - Ramji!