“remembering the taste till now..”
Review of Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Asian, Nepali, Italian, Indian, Cafe, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Yeti Café Restaurant and Bar offer fresh food, we have free internet WI FI, our stuffs are friendly, we provide you local test and peace fool stay surely if you try once we will be back, we offer free welcome drinks as well.
Kathmandu, Nepal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“remembering the taste till now..”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

the restaurant is famous in the town. I went with my family in one of the occasion. we really enjoyed the food. The staff are full on their duty with great sincerity.Also the price is affordable and the restaurant is well managed and super clean.hoping to visit again and again!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nocci2014

Tokyo, Japan
“Great food in KTM”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

foods are so delicious ,very spacious for group dining,price are negotiable for groups,staffs are so nice.Ask for Owner Mr Ram who has been running Hotel,Restaurants,and trekking company for more than decade

• Visited January 2014
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“A great oasis”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Highly pleasant atmosphere with friendly and nice looking staff, they are very efficient, they give you the food as per your choice, they give me food without oil and spices, the food they served is hot and freshly made. The food is extremely delicious and portion is great and the chicken they give is really impressive because in noodles the chicken portion is very good that full fill my desire. Budget friendly and nice décor, the café open still late night and you can enjoy food with nice atmosphere with watching a big LCD TV show. I am ever grateful to them. See you soon again.

• Visited October 2013
NC
“Delicious food with Excellent coffee!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Since I arrived in Kathmandu, I have been visiting this Cafe 'YETI', the the food at this cafe is delicious and THE COFFEE is the most recommended one. I highly recommend anyone to visit this cafe and do not miss have a special Coffee here! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Kensen J
Kathmandu, Nepal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant Atmosphere and delicious food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I highly recommend any one else visit this restaurant which fulfills your curiosity. I experienced very pleased with the services of its staffs and their courteousness, food was highly hygienic and very delicious. This is very well-located with smooth atmosphere which make any visitor fully contented. Let's try once and will be forever...

• Visited August 2013