“A great oasis”
Review of Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Yeti Café Restaurant and Bar offer fresh food, we have free internet WI FI, our stuffs are friendly, we provide you local test and peace fool stay surely if you try once we will be back, we offer free welcome drinks as well.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Highly pleasant atmosphere with friendly and nice looking staff, they are very efficient, they give you the food as per your choice, they give me food without oil and spices, the food they served is hot and freshly made. The food is extremely delicious and portion is great and the chicken they give is really impressive because in noodles the chicken portion is very good that full fill my desire. Budget friendly and nice décor, the café open still late night and you can enjoy food with nice atmosphere with watching a big LCD TV show. I am ever grateful to them. See you soon again.

There are newer reviews for Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Since I arrived in Kathmandu, I have been visiting this Cafe 'YETI', the the food at this cafe is delicious and THE COFFEE is the most recommended one. I highly recommend anyone to visit this cafe and do not miss have a special Coffee here! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

2  Thank Kensen J
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I highly recommend any one else visit this restaurant which fulfills your curiosity. I experienced very pleased with the services of its staffs and their courteousness, food was highly hygienic and very delicious. This is very well-located with smooth atmosphere which make any visitor fully contented. Let's try once and will be forever...

1  Thank Anupam D
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I visit this restaurant 3/4 times a week I find this place excellent services friendly staffs.Really good food,cold beer with traditional snacks.

I highly recommend my friends and guests.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I visit often Yeti Cafe for Khaja ( Snacks) and the best among other restaurant around here, The food is so fresh and delicious, quick service and the friendly staff with the prime location.

I Highly Highly Highly recommend anyone for this cafe,