“Excellent food and friendly staffs”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Asian, Nepali, Italian, Indian, Cafe, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Yeti Café Restaurant and Bar offer fresh food, we have free internet WI FI, our stuffs are friendly, we provide you local test and peace fool stay surely if you try once we will be back, we offer free welcome drinks as well.
Kathmandu, Nepal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and friendly staffs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I visit this restaurant 3/4 times a week I find this place excellent services friendly staffs.Really good food,cold beer with traditional snacks.

I highly recommend my friends and guests.

Kathmandu, Nepal
“fresh food, friendly staff and good location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I visit often Yeti Cafe for Khaja ( Snacks) and the best among other restaurant around here, The food is so fresh and delicious, quick service and the friendly staff with the prime location.

I Highly Highly Highly recommend anyone for this cafe,

Jaipur, India
“Excellent forever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been to this place frequently since my first visit . Always I find this place with excellent service, yummy foods and the smiling and friendly staffs.
The food is superb and makes always to return.
Chilled beer with typical snacks makes any time fresh. Specially I love Fish choila, Tauko Boiled and Chilly, and of course the Nepali Thakali set food.
Even the place is on central location of Thamel, the menu is affordable on comparison of the same standard restaurants in Thamel.
The atmosphere is coool.

This place can be the best choice for those who been looking for gathering, celebration and the weekend.

penarth
“better inside than out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was the Trip Advisor notice outside that made us enter this unpretentious looking restaurant - and we are glad we did. The mo mos (local delicacy) were delicious and the waiter took the trouble to write out the recipe for us! Good food, very clean and do try the Nepali thalil - delicious.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ukmoaner
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Cheap & Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Yeti Cafe is definetely the most affordable restaurant in Thamel area and surprisingly the food was very yummy & delicious! Just try their Chicken Biryanni Rice menu. I'm stll remembering how good it was :)
And when I asked for the bill, I was very surprised for te amount I had to pay. I even begun to regret the fact that I ate here on my last day in Nepal. If only I had known this cafe before, surely I would go here everyday since my hotel was just above the floor.
Overall it's very value of money and recommended. The friendly staffs were the added bonus!

• Visited March 2013