“Cheap & Delicious”
Review of Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Yeti Café Restaurant and Bar offer fresh food, we have free internet WI FI, our stuffs are friendly, we provide you local test and peace fool stay surely if you try once we will be back, we offer free welcome drinks as well.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Yeti Cafe is definetely the most affordable restaurant in Thamel area and surprisingly the food was very yummy & delicious! Just try their Chicken Biryanni Rice menu. I'm stll remembering how good it was :)
And when I asked for the bill, I was very surprised for te amount I had to pay. I even begun to regret the fact that I ate here on my last day in Nepal. If only I had known this cafe before, surely I would go here everyday since my hotel was just above the floor.
Overall it's very value of money and recommended. The friendly staffs were the added bonus!

1  Thank milka_yk

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were tired of eating blunt food in Kathmandu, and finally found this one. Their chicken biriyani and chicken 65 was very yummy. And the price is cheap compare to other restaurants in Thamel. Location wise it seemed a bit far from the main point of Thamel. Sitting arrangement or atmosphere was not that impressive, but you cant eat atmosphere all the time LOL.

1  Thank Arunthia21
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food was good and not expensive, but nothing great. It lacks the rich complex flavors that ive come to expect from Nepalese cuisine. The food is a little bland but for the price delicious. For my money I'd go to third eye or Thamal house (which is about a block away) and spend the extra 400 Rp for a MUCH better meal. Best dish was the Mo Mos and garlic steak

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Yeti Cafe offers a range of cuisine, but I stuck with their Nepali/North Indian options. Start with the momo (dumplings), and, after that, you're hard pressed to find something that isn't delicious. And the prices are hard to beat; you can get a meal for two, with drinks and appetizer, for under $15.

1  Thank TomF732
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Great value for money here. Soup, 2 drinks and two mains for $15 aud! The steak isn't the most fabulous but it's a decent $5 steak with delicious garlic pepper sauce. Roast potatoes were great and the lemon coriander soup was especially warming :)

1  Thank 018Simone