“Nice place with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Yeti Cafe Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Asian, Nepali, Italian, Indian, Cafe, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Yeti Café Restaurant and Bar offer fresh food, we have free internet WI FI, our stuffs are friendly, we provide you local test and peace fool stay surely if you try once we will be back, we offer free welcome drinks as well.
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Nice place with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Comfy place to sit and relax with very good WiFi and the best masala chai in town. The menu consists of a variety of local dishes and continental options. Staff are friendly and very helpful, they try to accommodate your every need and are very keen to help you with Nepali. Shows sports live and also films if there's no sport on.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank nayhem

Kathmandu, null, Nepal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cheep and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

the nepali food is very good need and clean all the staff are very smart
sarvice is very good center of thamel we will come back and have same nepali.
food ones more .............lovey place

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ram718
Kathmandu, Nepal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My go to place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is the place I visit most often in Thamel. Once almost every week. I've been so regular to the place, I know almost every staffs. They are very polite and good at their work. I wouldn't say best place in terms of food, little inconsistent at times but again, haven't been disappointed particularly about food.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Deelip K
Kathmandu, Nepal
“good location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

motton kabab and the nepalese tradition food dal bhat was great.all the staffs are very friendly and smart.good place to been.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank NJIESGROUP
San Francisco, California, United States
“Yummy food, very friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

After a ten day trek in the mountains it was a day after Thanksgiving and I needed a huge, tasty meal. I also needed wifi... of course. I happened past Yeti and had my big meal. They were very kind to let me catch up on email even hours after I was finished eating. As for the food, I had spicy momo and pepper steak and both were very delicious. Highly recommended for good food and friendly service.

• Visited November 2012