“Amazing experience considering we had bad weather the company gave us extra free tours and one time I left some valuables in a h” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Himalaya Heart Treks & Expeditions

Himalaya Heart Treks & Expeditions
Ranked #162 of 403 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Himalaya Heart Treks & Expeditions [P] Ltd is one of the legal treks/tours company which is register with Government of Nepal. Himalaya Heart Treks arrange treks/tours/mountaineering/ jungle safari/white water rafting/hotel accommodation and many more over Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet and India. Our innovative tours and adventure activities are designed to meet the expectations and interests of a wide variety of travelers visiting this part of the world. Our dedicated and efficient team of Sherpa climbers and tour leaders are well trained to ensure your safety and enjoyment. If you are thinking to do any adventure trip to Himalayas think and give us a chance to serve you. We don’t say we are the best but our client’s say.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is the best organized tour I've done , they looked after us if we were family and I would recommend them to anyone touring Nepal

Brisbane, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Singu Chuli - climb and abc trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were introduced to Shital and the team through a friend in Nepal

From the start they provided good information and assisted us in everything to get ready for the climb and the trek

The guide (harri), porter and the sherpa team selected were excellent. The whole team was like a family and they did everything possible to help us and make us feel welcome

The whole experience was fantastic and I would use them again and recommend them

We unfortunately could not summit due to weather and the whole group including the travel company was disappoinyed, to compensate they provided us with accomodation on return to the Kathmandu valley

I would not call them a travel group more like friends which they now are

Excellent job well done

Reece

Visited September 2012
1 Thank ReeceHenry
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Booking a trek can seem a little overwhelming at first, especially when trying to decide from the various agencies and guides. It is also especially daunting trying to sort the good from the bad, not to mention the language barrier. Luckily, that’s where Shital comes in.

I had originally indented on doing the a 14 day EBC trek in early October but due to time constraints was unable to undertake the full 14 day trek. Shital completely understood my predicament and helped me work out an awesome alternative.

I can’t say enough about this guy. When my hotel refused me due to a noon check in policy; Shital personally took me to his office so I could catch up on some emails and work. Over the course of my entire trip, Shital had everything organized perfectly. My personal interactions with him were never anything short of pleasant. The icing on the cake was that Shital not only provides excellent services, but that he charges a very reasonable price.

My guides were also excellent, all arranged for me through Shital. I can say that I even made some good friends.

I hope to be back in Nepal soon, and I will not hesitate to use Himalayan Heart Treks. Friendly, professional, and economical – What more needs to be said? You are in good hands with Shital.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank roger13531
Kuwait City, Kuwait
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best trekking company without a doubt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

If I could give 10 stars I would! From start to finish Shital was nothing less then spectaular. I came to nepal by my self and had an excellent time. Me Shital and and his friend Jay did a 3 day trek to Nagarkot which was amazing. I wouldnt be suprised if Shital is top five tour guide if not the best in nepal. When I return to nepal I will be contacting Shital and Shital only. Thanks for everthing, you are the man!!!!!!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank jerryleelewisthe40th
ThakurTimalsina, Owner at Himalaya Heart Treks & Expeditions, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear sir,
Himalaya Heart treks thank you a lot for your feedback. We are very glad to know that you had enjoyed your trek around Nagarkot. We are the team of professional tour/trek leader who run the company and always give our best service for our client. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you here.
Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Extraordinary Wedding and Trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife and I just completed the Nepalese traditional wedding and the Ghorepani, Poon Hill trek with Hari as our excellent, knowledgeable and personable guide, Narram as the quiet, trustworthy porter and Shital as the Himalaya Heart coordinator. We would like to thank the staff and our extended family at Balthali Village and Ram Humagain at the Balthali Village Resort for their excellent hospitality. There are so many others to thank, including the many who assisted and attended the wedding. The traditional Nepalese music brought tears to our eyes and we will dearly miss Ba, Ama, and the Hindu Priest. All of it was beautiful and very authentic. We could not have imagined a more stunning and memorable event anywhere else in the world. We miss all of the friends we have made and our extended family, especially Hari, who we recommend to anyone considering trekking in Nepal.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank joseph w
, Owner at Himalaya Heart Treks & Expeditions, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Joseph & Kristen,
Congratulations for your married life!
Thank you so much for your trip to Nepal. We were our pleasure to arrange your weeding in Nepal with Nepalese culture. We have been arranging Trekking, climbing, expeditions, safari, rafting, tours, hotel booking, traditional wedding and many more activities here in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & India since 2004. All of our clients are happy with our services. We are glad to know that you both were happy with our services, hope we will have more chances to serve you in coming days