“Fabulous Vacation with Nepal Social Treks!!!”

Nepal Social Treks and Expedition
More attraction details
Owner description: A leading trekking and tour operator with more than a decade of experience providing adventure and leisure holidays in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. Our main purpose is to provide quality services at a reasonable price. We believe that just natural beauty is not sufficient for a meaningful holiday; it requires a knowledgeable guide and careful arrangements with your comfort and safety in mind. We offer ample opportunities to discover and explore some of the world's highest and fascinating mountains, religious sites and unique traditional people.
Boulder, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous Vacation with Nepal Social Treks!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a 9 day tour/trek we arranged with Nepal Social treks. While we initially were apprehensive about dealing with a company through the internet, on the other side of the world, from start to finish they were spectacular. EVERYTHING WAS AS ADVERTISED, AND NOTHING FELL THROUGH THE CRACKS!!!

During the planning stage, Ram was incredibly professional and responsive to our needs. It was just the two of us travelling, and after listening to what we wanted, He set up the most amazing private adventure. He took care of every detail, and made sure we got to see everything on our list in an orderly and expeditious fashion. He responded very quickly to our emails and questions.

Our visit included a Kathmandu tour, a short Trek in the Pokhara area, visiting Chitwan, and finishing with a morning view of Mount Everest from Nagarkot.

The guide for the majority of our trip was Bishnu. We can’t say enough good things about him. He went way above and beyond our expectations. He was very attentive, and anticipated our needs, often before we knew they existed!!! He took responsibility to keep us safe with plenty of bottled water and safe food. We didn’t have any stomach issues at all.

In Chitwan, our guide was Saroj. He also is a very talented guide, who went way above and beyond in providing us with a great experience. His knowledge of the jungle and ability to safely guide us close to many wild animals was greatly appreciated.

Nirajan works behind the scenes coordinating many of the travel details. In the middle of our trip, in an effort to maximize our time in Nagarkot, we requested he rearrange our flight (move it up by 4 hours) from Chitwan to Kathmandu. This was no small task during peak season, and he rose to the challenge and accomplished it quickly and professionally. Wow! We were impressed!

The final day, Ram called and invited us to lunch, where he made sure everything had gone well. It was a classy finishing touch.

In summary, Nepal Social Treks is a great company that treated us with incredible care. We highly recommend them.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank frequenttravelers92

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cooking Like a Local”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

What a great way to spend a few hours in Kathmandu. I've done three of these classes now and it's been a lot of fun! The staff are particularly friendly, the food is incredible and it's been a great way to meet fellow travellers!

Visited November 2012
Odense
“Professionality with a heart”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We were a family of three generations who went to Nepal on a two weeks trip. Ram from Nepal social Treks were an excellent partner in planning the trip and the company took care of the whole trip; hotels, transportation, guides, trekking, rafting, safari, sightseeing and a lot more. Everything was very satisfing and the price were reasonable.

Try this company and your trip to Nepal will be a succes.

Visited October 2012
Tokyo, Japan
“Tamang Heritage & Langtang Trekking”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My trek to Tamang Heritage & Langtang for 10 days was amazing. I am fortunate and grateful to have met Basu and Ram from Nepal Social on my first day in Nepal. I was reading lonely planet and literally looking for a trekking company I should go. Then they were there! in the restaurant, sitting next to me! They gave me various advices as a friend at dinner table, no forcing, no persistence, never tried to make me as their "customer", which made me really comfortable and trust them. Next day I went to their office and arranged my trekking as well as air ticket to Pokhara. They organized them very quickly for me and I had wonderful guide and porter. I really enjoyed not only my trekking but whole stay in Nepal. People in Nepal Social were always reachable and treated me like family. I would like to deliver my deep appreciation and much love to Nepal Social, especially Basu and Ram here once again. I would strongly recommend Nepal Social if you think of trekking in Nepal.

Visited September 2012
Shanghai, China
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The best trek operator in Asia”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We initially chose Nepal Social Treks for their flexibility of approach, friendliness and reasonable fees. Our experience of trekking with them surpassed all our expectations. They organised an 8 day private trek for 3 peope for us to Annapurna Base Camp. Achut Panday, our guide managed a great balance of spending time with us and giving us enough privacy. He was always attentive and dealt with the inevitable hassles of the mountains efficiently and unobtrusively. He catered to our needs-even the unreasonable ones- with a smile. The little treats like fresh or tinned fruit he produced daily were unexpected and welcomed. He managed the porters (a team of three pleasant and helpful guys) extremely well. Ram Barakoti and Bassu Panday, the directors of the company are incredibly customer focused and are available and responsive literally 24/7. We live in Asia and travel extensively in the region and Nepal Social Treks are the best we have encountered: friendly, customer focused, exceed expectations at every step and value for money. We will be using them again and highly recommend their services.

Visited September 2012