Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition - Private Day Tours

Auckland, New Zealand
Trip of a lifetime!

Mary S
Auckland, New Zealand

All reviews everest base camp trek hotel access his team every evening making sure awesome experience trisuli river great company his knowledge once in a lifetime kala patthar these guys memorable trip small group day trek amazing guide kathmandu airport
Reviewed 1 week ago

We’ve used HST previously for our Everest Base Camp trek 3 years ago and found them to be amazing, going out of their way to assist us, so we had absolutely no hesitation in going back to them to organize our Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna Base Camp treks last month. That choice was confirmed as once again everything was organised perfectly. Narayan Thapa, our guide for the treks, bent over backwards to ensure that our needs were sorted along the way., that we were trekking well, checking on our health every day, and moving at a pace he knew we could maintain. With his friendly caring approach, we had total confidence in him, that with him leading us we could achieve what we set out to do.
Would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

1  Thank OzzieJMT
Reviewed 1 week ago

Just returned home from Nepal and still on a high from the absolutely awesome time we had. Once again, as with our first trip 3 years ago, Ramkrishna and Santos of Himalayan Scenery Treks & Expeditions went out of their way to ensure that our Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna Base Camp trek over 4 weeks in Nepal was the most amazing, unforgettable trip of a lifetime. We also counted our blessings in being able to get our guide Narayan Thapa again from our previous Everest Base Camp trip, knowing that his depth of knowledge, experience, understanding and care for us would be exemplary, and we weren’t disappointed. Narayan leads by example, and truly cares for his clients, as well as ensuring the whole team including Sherpas is working well. I can only believe he must be the best guide in all of Nepal. Thank you all for making our dream trip happen. Nepal, and it’s people has a special place in our hearts.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On behalf of myself and our team I’d like to extend our warmest gratitude and thanks for helping make this experience so awesome. You and your whole team were exceptional. We really were blessed with wonderful weather as well. A perfect trekking holiday.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

I just returned from a private tour for Nepal with my family, with Himalayna Scenery Treks and Expedition. It has been an amazing and unforguetable experience. We thank Ramkrishna for the organization, making everything easy and helping us at all times. Also to our guides: Kumar in the cities, Narayan who has accompanied us on the way, and the great driver Ramesh. Great professionals, fellow travelers and better people. Nepal, an incredible country, with an exhultant and beautiful nature, great cultural richness and friendly people. Every day has been an adventure. As they say ... "Nepal, at least once in a lifetime" .. To discuss my route, or advice, write me in private.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We were a group of four (over 50s) who recently successfully completed the Everest Basecamp Walk/trek with Himalayan Wonders. Our guide, Ishor, was amazing - he was knowledgable about the ares through which we walked and he gave us good walking advice as we proceeded along the route. He guided us through each day being really in tune with the needs of each member of the group. We loved his sayings and he had a lovely sense of humour. Our two porters, Raj and Sagar where there all the time carrying our bags and making sure it arrived dry at the next teahouse - we had a fair amount of rain along the way.
The trek was generally well organised although we all agreed that the itinerary could have been more detailed and more accurate. It did not truly represent the walk we did and caused a bit of confusion initially. Ishor handled this well and explained why changes had to be made.
The teahouses Himalayan Wonders use as overnight stops are generally comfortable and reasonably clean with good food options. There was not always WIFI available as was indicated.This apparently changes during high season.
Himalayan Wonders made great efforts in accommodating and assisting us through very challenging weather conditions. They were able to arrange a helicopter from Sourki to get us back to Kathmandu in time for our international flights.
I can highly recommend this company as a trekking company. We had a memorable trip.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic trek to Anna Purna with Ashok our experienced guide and Yekraj our porter we felt safe and cared for the entire time. We also thank Bishnu for organising everything and our other guides in Kathmandu. It was a great experience and the scenery was amazing. We would definitely recommend travelling with Himalayan Recreation Treks & Expeditions

Reviewed July 27, 2018

So lucky to have a great guide and porters(Nyran, Norriss, Modern) thankyou guys for
helping an old 65year Yorkshireman do Everest Basecamp with such ease, one of the best experiences every!, the whole trip was great thankyou to all of you

1  Thank Anthony J
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I took this trip with my girlfriend and we just loved it. The views are amazing and the roads and mountains are fantastic. The package includes guide, accomodation, foods, transportation. We just had to focus on the walking and in enjoying around the nature.

Our guide was Gopi. He is very friendly, kind and is always willing to help. He has a great knowlegde of the area and a good sense of humor.

We trully recommend this company and Gopi as guide.

1  Thank Javier S
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Don’t overthink it, just do it and if it’s something big like EBC then I wholeheartedly recommend Himalayan Treks & Scenery. From early questions to Ramkrishna to expert guildence leading the team from Udaya. It will stay with me forever, it’s even led me to Africa and Kilimanjaro with a few of my new found found friends next month. I was going to wait and write a review until after I experience Africa so that people may have help deciding which bucket list adventure to go for, however a couple of my wife’s school run friends just booked with another company and are paying double the price I did last September. Absolutely not necessary the work that the team put in to overcome any obstacles you WILL encounter has made me write this so that people reading may at least get a quote. I could say so much but I think a small list of why you should consider these guys is
Safety
Price
Team / staff (especially Udaya & Gopal)
Correspondence
Professionalism
Experience
Hope this helps as I know I like to check a good few reviews before booking or ordering.
Best regards,
Alan. UK

3  Thank Alan D
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Such an amazing experience. Made more enjoyable with our genuinely friendly and knowledgeable guide Narayan. This extends to Govinda our Sherpa both always there for great conversations and encouragement. We were looked after like friend's. Each day was explained and we had our oxygen and hearts checked every night of each stage. The tea houses were very accommodating and food a plenty. We certainly will return for other expeditions with HS. And hope to catch up again next year.