Langtang Valley Trek

Book in advance
from
$830.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Nepal Hiking Team
from $830.00
from $1,090.00
from $1,400.00
from $220.00
1,143 results
All reviews annapurna base camp poon hill guide arjun taking care well taken care kathmandu airport playing cards chola pass great company gokyo ri day hike mardi himal trek sleeping bags special thanks short trek answered all my questions no hesitation
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Since the time you arrive to the airport till the time you flying back to your home, they are taking care of you! amazing people (Ganga incredible), amazing guide (Arjun awesome), amazing porter (we love you Dinesh) and amazin landscapes!!
We choose Lantang Valley trekk in 7 days and they adapt the tripp to as in all of our queries! Every day with a smile on their faces and nice recommendations. Awesome.
For sure the best choice to do if you want to do a trekk in Nepal. We were like a small family. My husband and me we spend such a lovely time with Nepal Hiking Team crew and we reccommend them to everybody!. When we will come back to Nepal (...soon...) we will stay with them. Love them, and LOVE NEPAL.

Date of experience: September 2019
nhtadventure, Owner at Nepal Hiking Team, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Dear caguama,
Namaste and warm greetings from Nepal Hiking Team
Thank you for your wonderful review. Your support honestly means a lot to us.
Thank you so much for recommending us to others. If you ever come back to Nepal, we’d be the happiest to organize your next adventure.

Reviewed October 27, 2019

Nepal hiking team is awesome! This was my first time in nepal and I did the poon hill trek. I didnt know what to expect when I arrived at the chaotic Tribhuvan International Airport, but someone from the nepal hiking team was there waiting for me holding a sign with my name on it. I was then brought to a great hotel in thamel before my trekking began. My guide Gukal was awesome! What a nice guy. And my porter was very friendly as well. When I return to Nepal, I will definitely book a trek with them again. Dont risk a bad experience, choose Nepal Trekking Team!

Dear MorganRomek,
Namaste and warm greetings from Nepal Hiking Team
Thank you so much for your awesome review. You’re just as awesome and kind! Thank you so much for choosing us and trusting us with your trek. We’re very happy to have provided you our service.
Please come back for another adventure with the NHT. We’re always here to organize an amazing adventure for you.

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

This is my 3rd year using NHT. As usual, my emails were answered promptly by Balaram and the service provided by our guide Arun and porters Ganesh and Gaurab was exceptional

When one of my trekking mate had a severe medical emergency, Balaram was quick to get us a helicopter in the early morning and transfer him to a hospital in Pokhara.
After 3 days stay in the hospital, he made a complete recovery.

I highly recommended NHT because I know they have a great team and a very personalized service is provided to each and every customer who booked through them.

1  Thank defly8

Dear defly8,
Namaste and warm greetings from Nepal Hiking Team
Thank you so much for always trusting us. We’re always very excited to organize your trek. Your love for us always keeps us encouraged!
We are so glad your friend had a speedy recovery. Either way we’re glad everyone is fine.
Thank you for your kind support. Please visit us again and remember NHT is always there for you!

Reviewed October 27, 2019

NHT is really a great trekking services provider. Very efficient services from the beginning to the end. Our guide, Surya, is really fantastic and very responsible to take care of all aspect of our needs. NHT's president, Ganga, meets and greets all clients personally. We will certainly use NHT in the future if we come back Nepal for trekking.

Dear jfan5105,
Namaste and warm greetings from Nepal Hiking Team
Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your adventure.
Please always remember if you decide to visit Nepal again, your friends here at NHT are always available to serve you.

Reviewed October 26, 2019

After reviewing TripAdvisor for recommendations of Everest Base Camp tour guides, we took a punt on Nepal Hiking Team and we were not disappointed. From the initial enquiry via email, to the day we left Kathmandu, they were responsive and alert to our needs. Throughout the two weeks, our guide Bhim, was extremely helpful and knowledgable on all aspects of the trek, mountains and history. He also understood certain challenges with the trek, such as altitude, lack of sleep etc and provided advice. Also a mention to our porter, Basu, for being a character - we were always amazed how hard the porters work taking up to 30Kg of luggage up and down (they definitely earned their tip!). One minor hiccup was the delay with the helicopter from Lukla to Kathmandu, but Ganga resolved quickly and provided a tour guide the following day as a good will gesture for the inconvenience. The overall trip went without a hitch and would recommend NHT to anyone thinking about the trek to EBC - a decent trekking company is essential for a once in a lifetime challenge.

Dear swhiter,
Namaste and warm greetings from Nepal Hiking Team
Thank you for choosing us out of the thousands in Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear that you loved your trek with us. We also really enjoyed organizing the trek for you.
Our guides and porters are indeed a gem, we’re always so proud of them. If you ever come back for another adventure, our team will always be ready to serve you your next adventure.