“Outstanding service from first contact to final farewell!”

Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$91.00*
and up
Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are specializing in small group tour & Eco-friendly trekking programs in the Nepal Himalayas. We provide free information on day trips, sight seeing, Everest Mountain flight, everest helicopter tour, cultural tours, wild life jungle safari, adventure tours, trekking, river rafting and tailor-made packages in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Outstanding service from first contact to final farewell!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've been to Nepal twice now, and both trips were completely different. First time was a mess, a typical rip off! I didn't know any better... But how else would you know a rip off, until you meet the real deal?!

Breakfree Adventures is actually the real deal. First impression is everything, and out of the numerous companies I had contacted concerning my trip, Bharat wrote back exactly what I wanted to hear. Other companies would just send you random itineraries. Not Bharat! He explained to me everything and even warned me that it might rain and plans might change but he was ready for it!

We took a 6-day itinerary and let me tell you we did not have 1 useless minute! Jam packed with everything that we might think of: Bungy jumping, rafting, paragliding, sunrise/sunset-ing, elephant riding, sight seeing, hiking, and even eating! Bharat's choice were perfect, and what made it all better was that we had a personal car, with a driver AND a tour guide! Our driver was exquisite, Nomarash (I hope I spelled it correct!), who was able to drive 5 hours straight sometimes with one break so that we don't waste time, and MAN he's a talented driver!!! Our tour guide Ramesh became family, as we shared numerous hours together and learned so much about this beautiful country! We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

I could talk ages about this trip, but I wouldn't want to spoil it for you! My final note would be that we paid a very fair price for all the hard work these gentlemen have done! That's why I'm going again next month, and every month I have the chance to, because Nepal is one of the most beautiful places you can see in life, and Breakfree Adventures will always be there to show me the real beauty this country offers. Thank you Bharat, Ramesh and Nomarash!

Visited June 2014
5 Thank Jdmtvrocks

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great team! Loved them :D ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Well my friend booked and managed everything for this trip and he sent many emails to different agencies, but no one answered clearly and professionally like Breakfree andventures (Bharat) did!
We enjoyed their plans that they suggested, they even threw me a surprise birthday dinner with a delicious cake when my friend asked them to and it was amazing they planned everything perfectly :D
We felt so close to the team, and our guide Ramesh is sooo nice and friendly, we felt so comfortable!
Plus the choice of hotels and places were perfect!! Thank you breakfree adventures for such a wonderful experience! See you again for sure!

4 Thank mary k
Aspen, Colorado
“Bharat is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I called Breakfree adventures on a friday asking for a Visa to get into Bhutan. Bharat said, "It will take three days". I said, "Great, what should I do until then." Next thing I new I was on a plane headed to Katmandu. Bharat provided exemplary service. His chose of hotels for a westerner were modest and comfortable. His choice of activities were well suited for me. I choose to fly to Everest. The price of the flight was expensive but worth every penny, though next time with more time I will hike. After three days of adventure I was headed to Bhutan. I was met by a kind tour guide who Bharat had connected me to. He also provided me with exemplary service. He was knowledgable about the culture and religion. He was also kind and gentle.
Like any tour service, it is best to know what you want to do before you go. With only a few hours to plan, I just told Bharat and Jamyang (my Bhutanese tour guide) that I wanted an active, cultural, non-western experience and that is what I was given.
Bharat is also kind, responsible, and helpful. He is available anytime or day and will provide anything you need. Thanks Bharat and Jamyang. Can't to see you again soon.

4 Thank kendallabra
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Thank you Bharat's arrangement. He helped us arrange every thing in our trip including domestic flights, TIMS card, guide, etc. He cared our feelings during the whole trip. He kept contact us in order to provide the best service to us. And in the last day, he personally come to us to collect our feedbacks about our trip. I am pleased by his enthusiasm.
Ramesh, our trekking guide, is also a wonderful person. He took very good care during our trekking trip. He was very helpful and gave us a lot of advice. He has rich knowledge in the Himalayas. I am really impressive and I have learnt a lot from it.
Thanks for the service provided by Breakfree Adventure. It is worth to join the tour operated by them.

2 Thank ReyesChan
Makati, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Personal Touch in Nepal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I like the personal touch Bharat gave us throughout the whole trip. We were personally greeted at the airport when we arrived even though it's already past midnight. We were asked for updates during our trip when we were with our guide. And we were again asked for feedback on our last day (to improve services more). He also personally took us back to the airport on the last day (again, late at night). I like the traditional nepali dinner he arrange for us on our last day and we got to know him and his country more.

Our guide Shankar was very helpful and knowledgeable during the whole whole trip. He even helped us calculate a meal that seems overcharged (I would just have paid for it!).

Everything went smoothly the whole trip. We were even advised by Bharat to contact him immediately if something went wrong during the trip (not at the end of the trip).

3 Thank RMKTy