“Very impressive”

and up
Private Day Hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are specializing in small group tour & Eco-friendly trekking programs in the Nepal Himalayas. We provide free information on day trips, sight seeing, Everest Mountain flight, everest helicopter tour, cultural tours, wild life jungle safari, adventure tours, trekking, river rafting and tailor-made packages in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Thank you Bharat's arrangement. He helped us arrange every thing in our trip including domestic flights, TIMS card, guide, etc. He cared our feelings during the whole trip. He kept contact us in order to provide the best service to us. And in the last day, he personally come to us to collect our feedbacks about our trip. I am pleased by his enthusiasm.
Ramesh, our trekking guide, is also a wonderful person. He took very good care during our trekking trip. He was very helpful and gave us a lot of advice. He has rich knowledge in the Himalayas. I am really impressive and I have learnt a lot from it.
Thanks for the service provided by Breakfree Adventure. It is worth to join the tour operated by them.

2  Thank ReyesChan
All reviews
"anyone planning to visit"
"highly recommended tour"
"short notice"
"professional company"
"excellent guide"

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I like the personal touch Bharat gave us throughout the whole trip. We were personally greeted at the airport when we arrived even though it's already past midnight. We were asked for updates during our trip when we were with our guide. And we were again asked for feedback on our last day (to improve services more). He also personally took us back to the airport on the last day (again, late at night). I like the traditional nepali dinner he arrange for us on our last day and we got to know him and his country more.

Our guide Shankar was very helpful and knowledgeable during the whole whole trip. He even helped us calculate a meal that seems overcharged (I would just have paid for it!).

Everything went smoothly the whole trip. We were even advised by Bharat to contact him immediately if something went wrong during the trip (not at the end of the trip).

3  Thank RMKTy
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Breakfree Adventures will provide an unforgettable experience in Bhutan.

Just got back from the tour today. Bharat, who will be arranging your schedule and other procedures ahead of the trip, will provide all necessary help, and respond quickly to your questions. Upon the arrival and until the departure, the local guides will also make the best efforts to guarantee a satisfactory stay. Hotels are just "okay," but you will at least find no problems. Foods are also good, if you are comfortable with Asian foods.

Above all, the guide is very well informed with the history of Bhutan, and provides clear and easy explanations whenever you visit historical sites. Unlike other tour packages in other countries (based on my experience), they will not take you to shops where they will induce you to buy pricey handicrafts. The entire schedule is focused on your satisfaction. The guide will also modify the schedule upon your last-minute request. For me, instead of visiting more temples, the guide allowed me to have a tea with a lama, and we exchanged various conversations on life, religion, and everything. An unforgettable experience!

I know 250 USD a day may seem expensive, it is definitely worth it.
There are many Bhutan-related tourism agencies out there, and there could be better ones. But if you do not want to waste time choosing a travel agency, I can tell you things cannot go wrong if you choose to travel with Breakfree Adventures. Travelling to Bhutan may be complicated, but things get a lot easier when travelling with the agency.

4  Thank ColinKang
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Bharat of Breakfree Adventures was very easy to work with. I got through to him less than 2 weeks before we arrived in Nepal but he was able to arrange everything very quickly and our tour went smoothly. We basically had a free hand in what we wanted to do (I already had an itinerary from my research and from talking to other tour operators), but he also suggested additional activities that we liked. I picked Breakfree because they quoted the lowest price and required the least downpayment (among operators I equally did not know), but had a great rating on trip advisor. It was certainly the right choice.

Our guide Shankar was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the sites we visited. He also acted as our expert photographer and sometimes haggler. He was always waiting for us ahead of time, and concerned with even where we would take dinner after our tour for the day.

Our driver was always smiling and an expert in maneuvering in Nepal's tight spaces and twisting mountain roads.

The hotels we stayed in were clean and comfortable. In the one case where I asked for a different hotel than the one recommended, the one Breakfree recommended seemed better. At least it looked much nicer from the outside and was on the lakefront.

When our mountain flight to Everest got cancelled, we had no trouble getting our money back as Breakfree was the one who processed the refund on our behalf.

I also liked the personal touch of the traditional Nepali dinner on our final night before Bharat personally took us back to the airport.

In summary, Breakfree was a delight to deal with even before getting to Nepal, and we were very well taken-cared of from landing until takeoff thanks to Breakfree Adventures.

2  Thank pblanche