“Annapurna Trek”

and up
Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are specializing in small group tour & Eco-friendly trekking programs in the Nepal Himalayas. We provide free information on day trips, sight seeing, Everest Mountain flight, everest helicopter tour, cultural tours, wild life jungle safari, adventure tours, trekking, river rafting and tailor-made packages in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
St. John's, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Annapurna Trek”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Spent some time in Kathmandu, Pohkara, and then did a 5 day trek in the Annapurna region.We had an amazing experience with Breakfree. The guide and porters were great, and Bharat took care of everything before we got to Nepal. I would highly recommend it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
woodland Hills
“Breakfree for Challenging Trip”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Overall, it was a great trip Kabin. Very challenging - Physically, mentally and emotionally. But that is what i wanted and it was the reason i was drawn to this particular trip. I'd like to thank you and your staff for making the trip run so smoothly from the moment we signed up until the day we flew back to our home in the United States.

You have a well organized operation and your staff were so helpful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend Breakfree Adventures to all our friends and family.

Visited May 2013
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Both Thumbs Up for their great service!!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Breakfree Adventures under Mr Bharat Sapkota, really provided a good service & arrangements for my most recent three months of stay in Nepal with flexibility.

They sent me the wonderful trek guide, Mr Ramesh and the porter, Mr Sitaram. They are very responsible for my safety but have a good sense of making mountain trekking more fun. They have been very patient with me,a deaf trekker through pen&paper. That was my best mountain trekking in Annapurna Region for all five days with a great success to top of Poonhill... Big thanks to Breakfree Adventures for everything & wonderful certificate!

Highly recommend for you to book your nepal trip with Breakfree Adventure! Nepal is a beautiful country in terms of history, culture & natures. Must-Go-See!

Melbourne, Australia
“Best time in Pokhara with Breakfree Adventures”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We spend a day in Pokhara with our guide Netra. He is so superb and knows lots about the region. The weather conditions was bad however we enjoy the green scenery everywhere, boating in the fewa lake was amazing. The tandem flight over the fewa lake was the highlight of the day. We will definitely recommend these guys who plan to spend a time in Pokhara and around.

baltimore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“eight days in nepal”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Was traveling by myself and breakfree organized everything from the start with my arrival to the end with dinner and dropoff at the airport. Stayed in Chitwan, Pokara, and Kathmandu and they made excellent recommendations....had it not been for them I would not have visited Pokara to see the sunrise, lake, and have an opportunity to paraglide. All of the guide were very helpful, spoke English, and were on time. Overall is was a perfect holiday and would recommend the company to anyone traveling to Nepal. It was nice to have someone else plan and arrange transfers, hotels, tours, and activities.