I had the worst experience in my life in this restaurant. I ordered some kind of typical set of Nepali meal which was the worst selection. I started eating the meal but later I saw there were two cockroaches in my plate. I called the waiter and he changed it to another dish and again I got two more cockroaches. I vomited in the bathroom and the whole day I felt quite different with the body. Poor management, poor meals and poor experience. I won't recommend anyone to go there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.