“Great food, Great service, Friendly atmosphere”
Review of International Cuisine 2011 - CLOSED

International Cuisine 2011
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Waitstaff
Description: The restaurants in Kathmandu have become so expensive and quality poor. I have been volunteerin in Nepal for 3 months and stumbled across this place by chance. It doesnt have a website so not many people know about. However the Indian / aisan / nepali food in incredible, so delicious and very reasonable prices. Free wifi and delightful staff.I want to tell folk how good it is - Ive even come for lunch and dinner !! Please let me do a review as there are so many rip off places in the tourist area of Kathmandu and quality is so-so.
Tasman, New Zealand
“Great food, Great service, Friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We ate at International Cuisine 2011 several times (being just across the road from the Thorong Peak Guest House we were staying at). Each time we were greeted with friendly smiles and welcomed. The food was Fantastic !! Atmosphere warm, friendly and clean. Value for money was great.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Ali C

Kathmandu, Nepal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“finest restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

international cuisine restaurant 2011 is one of the finest restaurant among others which has complete family environment as well as friendly surroundings. chefs are well experienced and the staffs are so good. its a complete fine and dine restaurant which is liable for all. even ones a time every body should go to taste it there, every bites u can get rights....

Visited August 2011
1 Thank rohan s
Montreal
“Best restaurant in Kathmandu!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My boyfriend and I found this restaurant while walking in the streets of Thamel. It is the best!! Food was so delicious and service...excellent! It is definitely the best place we ate in Kathmandu. We enjoyed it so much that we went every day and spent our 3 last dinners there. The chef was in Japan for a while and worked a long time in the tourism industry. I recommend it to all of you!

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank wheresmarie
Greater London, United Kingdom
“My little secret eatery in Kathmandu”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I came looking for the "Shree Lal" restuarant which is listed in lp as a good vegeterian restaurant and found this obscurely named place instead. I thought Id give it a try since it had some decent veg options on the menu. Well it was brilliant ! I lived in Kathmandu as a volunteer for 3 months now and I come here every day, sometimes twice :-) The other places listed in guidebooks are all double the price and average food. The Indian food here is AMAZING !! And my friend always eats the thali / nepali food and says its great too. They dont add the service charge or vat which usually adds more than 26% to everything in Kathmandu. They are in an onscure location,..... its called Chibahal and very near to the Yak resturant in south Thamel. Its actially very close to everything cant see any big landmarks nearby. Its in the same road as Yak restaurant but just closer up towards Thamel. Its on the first floor and has a yello / blue sign outside. I also come here everyday because their wifi is very reliable and I can get skype easily here. Try the indian curries or aloo gobi ...yuuum. Also, very nice staff too. The rest of Kathmandu has become so expensive and horribly overpriced in comparison

• Visited April 2011