“The worst service in Kathmandu”
Review of Chick N Falafel

Chick N Falafel
Ranked #71 of 761 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Glasgow
“The worst service in Kathmandu”
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I have never in my time in Nepal came across unfriendly people until i went to this small fast food shop on the busy streets of Thamel.

The first time i went, i gave the man my order to which he just ignored me and continued to potter around the small kitchen. I said "Excuse me" to which he gave me a sharp " One Minute!! "..... I waited for about 5 minutes before another customer came also to the shop and asked for her order to which the man said certainly and the customer handed over the money.

I then said to the man in the shop that i was before this customer and have been waiting 5 minutes to which he said " Oh yea, i forgot "......

I bought my food, which was tasty i must say, but i didn't enjoy it as much because of the bad service i had recieved.

The 2nd and LAST time i visited this shop i went to the counter to find a different man. I asked him for my order of a spicy chicken wrap and he just stood there looking at me like i was from planet Zorg!!... I asked him again and he said i would have to wait 30 minutes as he was going on his break.... I asked him if he could make me a chicken wrap before he goes as it only takes about 1 minute to make a wrap as everything is cooked...

He did not even answer me. He just sat down and began to eat food he had prepared for himself.

I was just left standing there and felt very humiliated as other customers who had bought their food and were eating, were staring at me.

• Visited January 2011