“Great breakfast friendly staff”

Cozy Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #445 of 732 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Nepali, Indian, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Currently Roma Neupane(who is handicapped and yet an inspiration to many) has run Cozy Cafe & Restaurant in Thamel. The restaurant provides tourists and volunteers with quality as well as hygienic food in a peaceful environment with a facility of Cyber Cafe, Beauty Parlor,Guest House & Home Stays
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast friendly staff”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ate twice here, both times excellent, really good food at a really good price. Staff are very friendly and informative, better value then other restaurants in Kathmandu.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Barry12347

Alert, Nunavut, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go there, it's an order !”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

If good food, good price and awesome local hospitality had a synonyme, the Cozy Cafe would be the word ! The Menu is quite international as well as the chef experience ! I got addicted to they're deluxe set, a good western breakfast with a touch of Nepali, Mmmmm ! I've bring every one in my hostel to give it a try and they all came back the next morning.

Keep it up guys !

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and Friendly service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The service and food was excellent. Very good food, and the man who helped me was very friendly and all his suggestions where very delicious. I will be in Nepal for a month and am sure i will be returning for the food and the friendly staff who helped me.

1 Thank Nathaniel_Silver
ghent
“best pasta”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The first and second time we were dining in this indeed cozy restaurant, the chef was trying to convince us to taste his freshmade pasta. As Europeans we eat enough pasta at home so we choose and enjoyed the delicious paneer and some ricedishes.

The third time there, I couldn't say no anymore to the pasta and tried the fungi tagliatelli. And then I understood why the chef was determined to let us taste it. Fresh basil, fresh tomato, and of course very fresh and al dente-cooked homemade pasta!
Probably this night again!?

• Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy Cafe a 'Must-Visit' in the Thamel area”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The cozy cafe & restaurant is more hidden than some of the other places to eat in Thamel, but the good prices, amazing food, and warm hospitality and service make it by far the best place to eat that I've come across during my 3 months in Nepal. The owner has a clear passion for cooking and food and it's complemented by years of experience. They are very friendly and will accomodate any needs or preferences you have. I know this, being a vegan! I asked which items on the menu were vegan and was pleasantly surprised when he told me to pick anything and he will make it vegan and even the right level of spiciness.

If you have one meal here, I guarantee you will be back for more!

1 Thank Rachel J