“Perfect partner for trekking in nepal”

Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours
Ranked #158 of 417 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Higher Limits Trek! For a long time, Higher Limits Trek has leaded the way in Mountain Trekking, Climbing, Jungle Safari, River Rafting and Traveling in Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan. Upholding the highest safety standards, we are still continuously operating the trips to the Himalaya, even after the massive earthquake in April 2015.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Baar, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Perfect partner for trekking in nepal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Higher limits trek provided perfect service for our Manaslu & Tsum Valley Trek. During our preparation phase Gopal supported us timely with any question that we came up with. He helped to evaluate the appropriate trek according to our preferences. Furthermore HLT provided Santa, a guide who is a real experte of this area. An experienced guide is a huge benefit on the trek. It is out of question who we trek with in the future. Gopal from HLT and Santa!

Visited October 2013
80 Thank damian a
HigherLimitTrek, Owner at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Damian,
Thank you so much for such a great review about entire team of Higher Limits Trek. We are so glad to know that we were able to meet your interest during the trip with us and we believe that our wonderful guide and staffs played a huge role in this. We will be very happy to see you again and give you accompany for your next trekking in Nepal. We look forward to see you and thank you so much again for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
Namaste!!
The entire Team of Higher Limits Trek.

Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“A perfect Everest Base Camp, thanks to Higher Limits Trek!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I did Everest Base Camp trek in May 2013 with Higher Limits Trek and can highly recommend them!
The interaction with Gopal and Higher Limits Trek was always very fast, professional and all my questions and requests were answered. As a single woman traveler I wanted to choose a company I can trust. During my whole trip, since the arrival at the airport, I felt very safe and taken good care of. Gopal is trustworthy, flexible and I was very happy with my choice for the company. The price compared to the service was very good.
My guide Janu was friendly, open and did organize and take care of every situation during the trek. Depending on my mood he either kept me company or let me be with my own thoughts. Through him I learned a lot about the nepalese culture, nature and the Himalayas.
In addition to the trek, at my request Gopal organized for me a guided tour in Kathmandu and transportation in Kathmandu.
Overall, Higher Limits Trek organized my trip better than I could ever have imagined! I was impressed by the engagement, honesty, true friendliness and professional experience of Higher Limits Trek! I will use them again on my future trips to Nepal and recommend them to my friends&family!

Visited May 2013
86 Thank Marjamaija
HigherLimitTrek, Owner at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Marja,
Thank you very much for your recommendation & remark about Higher Limits & entire team of the company. We entire team of Higher Limits appreciate for your valuable feedback it will be definitely helpful for each single female travelers to chose the best company in Nepal. We ensure that safety and security of every single female travelers.
Thank you so much again Marja.
Waiting for next trip in Nepal.
Namaste!!
Gopal Shrestha
Lalitpur, null, Nepal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
““Great Experience of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

A few weeks ago small group of friends and me did a 12 days trek to Annapurna Base Camp with Higher Limits and we highly recommend them to anyone who plans to go trekking in Nepal. While we could have travel in considerably cheaper if we had gone without a guide, but the experience would not have been the same without our best guide in the world. He was knowledgeable regarding the people, terrain, and physical requirements necessary to do such a hike. Had guide not been with us, and we had hiked by ourselves, we would have missed out on a ton of great information and possibly overexerted ourselves along the way. Gopi at Higher Limits did a great job organizing the trek, as well. He was honest, well organized, and very easy to deal with. I am currently planning my next trek in Nepal and I will definitely go through Higher Limits to organize my trek. Great business and five star guide.

Incredible trek as well. Annapurna South Base Camp was amazing.

Thanks again Gopi, Our Guide, and Higher Limits Team.
Visited June 2013

Visited June 2013
80 Thank Ramesh S
Dear Ramesh,
Thank you very much for your feedback about Higher Limits & entire team. We are so glad to hear that you had great time with us.
We are waiting for your next trip in Nepal.
Namaste!!!!
Gopal Shrestha.
Venice, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Recommended 1000+ times!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I rarely use guides for trekking and alpinism, but I am so glad I went with Higher Limits. Gopal brought me to the base of Everest and had it not been for him, I wouldn't have ever made it (truth). His knowledge, warm smile and positive energy was contagious and he really made the trip better than if I went alone. If you want to trek in Nepal, you need a guide. I highly suggest you go with Higher Limits!

Visited May 2013
78 Thank arizzy
HigherLimitTrek, Owner at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Hi Arone,
Thank you so much for your review Recommended 1000+times about Higher Limits & entire team as well as about your trip in Nepal. It was our pleasure to be your travel guide to the Himalayas. We are waiting for your next adventure trip in Nepal with Higher Limits.
Namaste!
Higher Limits Trek Family
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Happy Lang Tang and Gosikunda treker!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I spent 2 weeks trekking through Lang Tang and Gosikunda with my guide Dipak Sapkota through Higher limits treks. It was awesome having the itinerary planned for me, and I enjoyed having the company. I felt the company was fair, flexible, and met my needs in every way. My guide was knowledgeable about the area, fun to be with, and he even took care of me when I got the flu. Great trip, thanks guys!

Visited April 2013
76 Thank Renata154943
HigherLimitTrek, Owner at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Renata,
Thank you very much for your remark about Higher Limits & entire team as well as about Langtang Trek. We always keep together your feedback & our services so that we can work better. We are waiting for your next Trekking to Everest Region.
Namaste!!!