“Higher Limits Trek - Very good information and lovely people”

Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours
Ranked #158 of 417 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Higher Limits Trek! For a long time, Higher Limits Trek has leaded the way in Mountain Trekking, Climbing, Jungle Safari, River Rafting and Traveling in Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan. Upholding the highest safety standards, we are still continuously operating the trips to the Himalaya, even after the massive earthquake in April 2015.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Higher Limits Trek - Very good information and lovely people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

My friends found the office of higher limits trek by chance and we were really happy.
Before I went there, I knew that I will trek without a guide/porter, and told Gopi, the owner, so. And even if he knew it, he really helped me and was more than just one of these ordinary thamel-'salesman'. He arranged what I needed and gave me additional information. Now as I know Gopi, I'd love to go trekking with him. He became a friend and I recommend his office to everyone who is looking for a nice trek in lovely Nepal!

Visited October 2011
91 Thank ValerioASwitzerland
HigherLimitTrek, Owner at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Valerio,
Namaste!
Thank you so much for your review about us we really appreciate that we hope to see you again in future.
Thank you so much Valerio.

Higher Limits Trek

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Awesome trek!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2011

I did the Annapurna circuit trek back in Oct 2011. My guide - JB was professional, courteous, caring and knowledgable! He made sure I was having fun the entire time; he took time to explain the Nepal culture and history; he knew exactly what to see and the best time to see them; and an uncountable number of other great things.
The coordinator - Gopal was very caring and reliable. Along the trek, he would check in to make sure that I was doing fine. I finished the trek early and he was flexible enough to rearrange my transportation.

It was an awesome trek! Thank you very much!

90 Thank Squeakybrakes
HigherLimitTrek, Owner at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Namaste Victor,
Thank you so much for your review about our team and entire trip. We are very glad that you enjoy the trip. We will definitely do our best for any others future clients.

Gopal Shrestha
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Found great friends in Nepal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

I came to Nepal in October 2011 with three friends (from Israel). Three of us made the Gosaikunda trek and one took a tour to Pokhara and Kathmandu area.
Our guid in the trek was Janardan Ghimire (janu). Gopi, from Higher Limits Trek,arranged everything. We all feel that Gopi and Janu became our friends.
All the arranements were according to our wishes and much more. I highly recommand to contact these people. They did a great job. Goldie.

Visited October 2011
84 Thank Goldie141052
Gopi_higherlimits, Manager at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Dear Goldie!
Namaste & Greetings from Higher Limits Trekking Team Nepal. Thank you so much for your kind review and response it will give us a more power to stay on and improve ourselves. Our plan is to give all those who travel with us a deeper insight to the land and its community. That was our pleasure to be your trekking /travel partner in Nepal. We hope to see you again in the future.
Namaste & Best Regards, -Gopi
Leuven, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Everest Base Camp Trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

Dear trippers,

Arnaud and I, two Belgian students, went to Nepal during last September (2011). We wanted to do a trekking to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar. Our Nepal friend in Kathmandu advised us to walk around Thamel to check out different travel agencies, and to compare their offers and prices. So after half a day wandering through Thamel we ended up with Higher Limits Trek. They made us the best offer. They looked very professional and all information was provided with a friendly smile by Gopi, the manager of the agency. The guide that accompanied us throughout the trek was Janu. Very friendly , energetic and enthousiastic guide. He had both the physical strength and cultural and social background and knowledge, to make this an unforgettable trip. We had not a single complaint about the trekking. Meals were provided as agreed, lodges were clean and warm, and transports quick and safe. No doubt this was one of the best travel agencies out there.

Thanks a lot to Janu, Gopi and all the people of Higher Limits Trek

Tom Reynaert

Visited September 2011
82 Thank Tom R
Gopi_higherlimits, Manager at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 14, 2011
Dear Valuable Guest!
Namaste & Greetings from Himalayan kingdom Nepal. Thank you so much for your precious review and response which will give us a chance to improve ourselves. Our plan is to give all those who travel with us a deeper insight to the land and its community. It was our great pleasure to be your trekking /travel partner in Nepal. We hope to see you again in the future. Namaste & Best Regards, -Gopi
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“"BEST TRAVEL & TOUR IN NEPAL “”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2011

I travel serveral country in South Asia but I never been in Nepal. A couple of month ago I travel in Nepal is really best memo of whole my life. I trekked with friends to Annapurna Base Camp Around in July. The experience was amazing with ‘HIGHER LIMITS TREAKKING AND TOURS”. Our guide had excellent English and friendly look after . They take care me and talking about Nepal. The trip was well organised and memorable experience. Our guide was the best we had seen around us on the trip and his knowledge of the areas added that something special to our experience.

I was so happy with the service when I got back to Nepal, Then Meeting HIGHER LIMITS TREKKING AND TOURS soon to be one.... it was very nice. It is nice to see people you know in their home country.

All the best and thanks lot GOPE company manager.

Visited July 2011
85 Thank kenton t
HigherLimitTrek, Owner at Higher Limits Trek - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 16, 2016
Dear kenton,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review about the trekking to Annapurna Base Camp and our complete team of Higher Limits Trek. We are very glad to know that you are fully satisfied with the services provided. The outcomes of our work depends on the opinion given by the clients which encourage us to do more better and better in the future. We are pretty much sure that your excited incident and precious reviews encourage other travelers to make decision to travel with us. Thank you for giving us valuable feedback about our company to other travelers through the Trip Advisor. We look forward to see you again in Nepal.
Namaste!!
The entire Team of Higher Limits Trek.