“Great Trip”

$1,399.00*
and up
Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
More attraction details
Owner description: Ace the Himalaya is an idea, that to share with the world the passion of travelling through the woods, over crevasses, along the laps of enormous mountains, and the challenge of seeking the thrill of visiting places where no roads lead and no one but the most adventurous dare to tread.We have an option for all kinds of outdoor lovers. We are proud to showcase the Himalayas to the world and take your journey beyond the ordinary!We are based in Nepal and with sales representatives in Europe, North America, Russia and South Africa.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I methodically researched multiple Guide Company's before deciding on ACE for my and my friend's Everest Base Camp Trek. Prior to our Trek date Prem kept us completely in the loop about our trek, our timelines and what to expect. Everything went exactly as he explained it and as he led us to expect it. On the actual Trek our Guide Gyanu, and porter, Ratna were tremendous people as well as knowledgable. They went out of thier way to make sure we were safe, comfortable and had a good time. I cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Everything about our trek was first-rate. Our guide and porter took excellent care of us. They watched over us for AMS, handled all our flights, food, and lodging, and kept us in great spirits. I would recommend Ace to anyone who is interested in EBC.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

It was a great experience, enjoyed every minute of it. The quality of my personal guide was exceptional and the plan of the trip was perfect. I recommend this to anyone who wants to volunteer in Nepal and have an experience of a lifetime.

2  Thank Shalin G
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I could not ask for a kinder, friendlier or more professional tour company than Ace. I had been in contact with Prem for 3 years to arrange a trip for 14 people (17-18 year olds) and we were not dissapointed. We were met at the airport by Amret who stayed with us for most of the trip. Although young, his sense of humour and helpful nature was exceptional. Our tour guide around Kathmandu, Dil was extrememly knowledgeable and as for Rajendra our main guide, lovely, caring, knowledgeable and very funny. I cant wait until I can plan another trip with this company. I cannot speak highly enough of them all.

3  Thank Petebales
Reviewed August 9, 2012

"Jomolhari Trek and Culture Tour June 2012" - Martin Suter, Julian Meitanis

We spent 2 wonderful and unforgettable weeks in Kindom of Bhutan for which we are very greatful. A 9 day trek followed by additional days to explore land and culture completed the experience. ACE cooperated well with the mandatory local travel agency and showed great flexibility in adjusting the trip to our needs and wishes. Swiss ACE travel agent Melanie provided us with plenty of useful background as well as timely information... all went perfectly smooth.
We could not have been more lucky with our local guide Tendin and his cultural know-how and great experience. His humor and charismatic character made us think more of a friend than of a guide and we spent many hours of laughing and talking on the trip. All the other crew members were competent and very helpful leaving us without any wishes. Optional side trips and talking to locals like remote monasteries and schools made the trip even more unforgettable. Food, accommodation, trekking equipment... all to our satisfaction and we were always surprised by some occasional goodies and "specialities"!
We definitively can recommend the trip to everyone, even in late June, having the route and the beauty for yourself...

Martin Suter