Kathmandu Friendly Home
$61
$57
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Shree Tibet Family Guest House(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
$9
$9
$168
$150
Hotel Yak and Yeti
All reviewsceiling fanhot showerfree wifirooms are cleanroom ratewalking distancerecommend this hotelquiet at nighta great place to staylocation is greatquiet streethome away from homenice roomexcellent hotelthe hotel staffguesthouseaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2011

It was a nice coincidence that I found this place by walking by! I had a spacious bright and clean room with private bath and hot water up in the 4th floor - those rooms are the best value! I also liked the view from the roof top over the city and to Swayambhunath. The stuff is young and very helpful. The manager (Razz) is also a nice and helpful person. We all cooked Dhalbat together and had a lot of fun. I had a great time with other travelers there too! Free internet is available (but slow). People are easy going. I stayed in the guesthouse before and after my trek. The location is good, everything is in walking distance. There are some local food places around there too (very cheap and good food). If you like you are in no time in the busy Thamal area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank munich_claudia
beebal, Manager at Kathmandu Friendly Home, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Dear Guest!
Thank you for your feed back we are committed to provide you our best services in upcoming days too. I hope your feed back delivers messages to other people who are looking for good and economic class hotels in Kathmandu.

Rajendra Kunwar
Manager

Reviewed November 6, 2011

I Stayed at Grand Millennium Hotel 3 weeks but i didn't feel like one day. The way of taking order and preparation of the food, types of food . Room service on time. All Staff are friendly i never ever forget the staying in Grand Millennium. I would like to recommend to all the guest please visit Grand Millennium Guest House it is in the heart of the Thamel Kathmandu.
I would like to thanks once again all the Staff of Grand Millennium Guest House. Hope to see you soon there for my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sorup
Rajendra K, Owner at Kathmandu Friendly Home, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Namaste Sorup

I am so much delighted to know that you had remarkable and comfortable stay with us. I would like to thank you for all your gracious words review. We take this as grant and once again appreciate for your motivation and beautiful words.

We KTM Friendly Home family definitely would love to see you again in near future.

Best Regard
Rajendra

Reviewed October 20, 2011

i stayed at grand millennium guest house for almost a week during my visit to kathmandu on august 2011.....rooms were neat n clean with prompt room service....all the employees were helpful and friendly......the whole environment at this guest house makes u feel as if u were at home.....good service....good food.....neat n clean n peaceful environment...loved it..n for sure no doubt i will be there during my next visit......

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank amrit832

Namaste Amrit

Best Regard
Rajendra

Reviewed October 17, 2011

During my staying in Kathmandu,this was a great hotel to live,staffs were such a wonderful,great location,treated as a valued customer,friendly,all services in one I needed, cleanness,all were amazing,I would strongly recommend to other guests in future,overall I loved millennium,heart of Kathmandu,Nepal.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Tara R
beebal, Owner at Kathmandu Friendly Home, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Thanks Tara for your valuable time in writing a review. We are upgrading our service in near future hope we will meet again and give us an opportunity to serve you at our hotel.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

I stayed at the Grand Millennium Guest House during my 1 week stay in nepal. I loved the place.The hosts and service were good. The rooms were amazing and clean. This is by far the best hotel I found in the whole of nepal.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Jeff_R23
beebal, Manager at Kathmandu Friendly Home, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Thank you very much Jeff for you valuable reiew.