Tripadvisor

from $586.67
from $2,880.00
from $2,133.34
More Info
All reviews yoga and meditation day tour annapurna base camp teacher nature hiking team company nepal guide
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

The trek nepal provide good solution for those who like to do yoga and ayurveda trek in nepal. I did one week yoga trek to poonhill and it was my nice experience

Reviewed January 13, 2020

It is nice to attend 5 days hiking and yoga tour around Kathmandu. Manager Tirtha and my guide Mynos is really nice. They offer me complimentry massage which is very positive after hiking.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I did trekking to poonhill trekking with trek nepal team. it was my great time for me. Panoramic view of annapurna was fabulous. Staff ( guide and porter) from trekking agency are so nice. Thanks for providing me to Explore such nice views of Himalaya.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

It was a nice yoga meditation tour to Kathmandu Valley. They provide yoga meditation tour and hiking to Kathmandu. Thank you very much foryour hospitality.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

We did just a whole day tour to different places of Kathmandu and that's very nice. They provide us guide and car for the tour on very reasonable price. Ramesh is very nice guide he showed us different place with very good description.

Date of experience: December 2019