“Wonderful Experience”

Austravel & Tours Nepal P. Ltd. - Private Day Tours
Ranked #234 of 701 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: A dedicated Nepal Tour & Trekking operator offers specialized service for Package tours, Tailor-made Holidays, Himalayan Trekking, Wildlife safari, River Rafting, Hotel booking or Adventures in Nepal, Tibet & beyond. Years of excellence service with great care of Eco- Social aspects, continued efforts to enhance the service and tourism products to make sustainable industry. A complete holiday center with personalized service in a fair price; Book locally pay less !
kuala lumpur
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had the most wonderful time in Nepal. You had really fulfilled your promise of personalized service & responsible attention during our stay. I was most amazed when you accompanied us personally even during the early mornings and late evenings! Your guides were courteous and very informative. I really liked your choice of hotels, especially in Pokhara and Chitwan. Even their staff follow your good example and were very accommodating. Too bad we cannot stay longer. I was so impressed with your service, I am already telling my friends about Austravel if they intend to visit Nepal. I am now thinking of my next trip with you to India. Thank you again, Mr Ram.

Visited November 2013
welcomenepal, Owner at Austravel & Tours Nepal P. Ltd. - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Phang W;

We are so pleased to read your warm review on TA regarding your recent trip to Nepal. Thank you so much for being with us & allowing this opportunity to be your host. We are encouraged with your review & committed for even better service in the coming days ! Thank you so much & can not wait to see you in India next.

Have a great time back home !
Regards, RAM

alexandria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT SERVICE”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I did the "BEST OF NEPAL" tour with Austravel and had such a wonderful time. Ram's planning to the whole trip was excellent, making everything seem easy. He was very patient handling all the changes I had made in dates, hotels, etc. His guides were very informative and decent and his driver was safe and always on time.
Would definitely use them on my next trip.
Thanks Ram

Visited October 2013
welcomenepal, Owner at Austravel & Tours Nepal P. Ltd. - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear hossamov87;

Thank you so much for taking time to share your excellent experience with us. It was great honor to have this opportunity to be your host on your recent trip to the Himalayan Country. Personalized service & responsible attention is our prime concern as we have no other interest beyond your satisfaction. Trust you have feel the same & happy to share wonderful experience to the friends looking to visit NEPAL.

Wishing all the very best & pleased to welcome your company again here in Kathmandu !

Warm regards,
San Francisco, California
“Nice short trip to Nepal”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Although I only spent 3 days in Nepal I had a wonderful experience thanks to Ram and his team. With his help I made the most of my time seeing the sights from the busy streets of Kathmandu to the peaceful serenity of Nagarkot. The hotels, the guide and driver were all great. Hopefully I'll be able to return one day and spend a longer time exploring this beautiful country. Thanks again Ram!

Visited October 2013
welcomenepal, Owner at Austravel & Tours Nepal P. Ltd. - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear I B;

It was great to see your review posted on TA. We are really happy to know you had wonderful time here in Nepal. Thank you so much for allowing this opportunity & hope to see you again in the future.

Once again I extend my sincere appreciation for your kind review !

With very best regards,
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A wonderful repeat experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of being able to enlist the help of Ram to plan my recent trip to India. As with my previous encounter with Ram, everything was well organized and well planned. The hotels were all excellent choices, well located, clean and great places to spend a couple days. Our driver was absolutely amazing as were the guides. All gave us good information and made sure that everything was taken care of and safe. Because of this trip, I fell in love with India! I hope to return someday.

Visited April 2013
welcomenepal, Owner at Austravel & Tours Nepal P. Ltd. - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear jenngilb;

It's indeed very nice to read your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding the recent trip to India. Thank you so much for being with us & allowing repeated opportunity to be your host to the region. Trust this will continue in the coming days as there are so many nice place still to explore in the region including Tibet, Bhutan & more. We promise to deliver even better attention in the days ahead !

Thank you & have a great time ahead... RAM
Ulverston, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic First Time in Nepal”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had a great time in Kathmandu thanks to Ram and the team that looked after us in Nepal. We spent 3 weeks in the country visiting Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and did two treks in the Annapurna and Everest regions.

We chosen Ram after emailing several companies in Nepal, because the ideas he had and the responsiveness to our emails were the best.
He put together a great trip based on our ideas and we made adjustments to hotels and flights. He was very flexible and accommodated all our changes.

In Nepal, everything went so smoothly. He was on hand at all the right times to make our trip flow well. We had a great guide (Mr Megh) and two porters during the two treks (Noris and Don Chandre). The could not have been kinder and more helpful. It was great to learn so much about Nepal from Mr Megh.

In the past we have always done our own organising or have gone with a UK adventure company, so we were unsure what this still of trip would be like. It was great and I would recommend it (and Ram) to everyone.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Andy_Brockbank
welcomenepal, Owner at Austravel & Tours Nepal P. Ltd. - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Andy_Brockbank,

Pleased to see a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent trip to the Himalaya. Thank you so much for those nice words & recommending for all. We are really happy that you had wonderful time with us. That gives us more encouragement to deliver even better service in the coming days & we'll not let it down to anyone joining us for great adventure in the Himalaya.

Thank you very much & would be pleased to be your host again !
With very best regard,