OYO 11457 Kathmandu Resort Hotel
$122
Radisson
$101
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
$163
$240
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthamel areaper nightroof gardenspacious roomrestaurants and barshot showerplace to stayexcellent locationwifitrekratespollutionheating
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Kathmandu resort hotel is one of the best hotel in Nepal .This Hotel Located at the main Tourist -Hub of kathmandu ,while i visited in Nepal for one moth hotel did an excellent job of making the stay memorable , I left so content that 5 stare hospitality service have not ceased to exist .

Room Tip: you should higher floors
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I really enjoy of this hotel kathmandu resort due to the multiple facility in hotel complex building. I booked 3 nights there. staff were very polite and ready to answers about the things what i asked. My friend who had already stayed same hotel was recommendation for me. very wonderful places location. Fast internet connection, quick service, arrangement the vehicle on time for sightseeing trip around the kathmandu valley. They have travel desk in the lobby of hotel, i got free information about the popular hiking and tour in Nepal. Due to the limitation of the time, i couldnot do this, but next time i eager to do that. i again like to come and stay there.

Jullie

Room Tip: top apartment room very excellent to observe the neighboring houses of the Thamel city
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is the one hotel that I been lot of times and I know that everyone love this hotel cause this is really good and perfect for everybody. In this hotel we can do whatever we want. It's clean and rooms are like a heaven when we sleep in this hotel I feel I'm in heaven cause of this hotel like that. I wish that everybody come and try one time. And than you will know how much good it's.

• Stayed: April 2014
Sumi G, Manager at OYO 11457 Kathmandu Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear guest ,

Thanks for your admirable response for us . this make really enforcement to our staff , to do better service and great enthusiasm as well as inspiration .We hope again get chances to serve you .

Kathmandu Resort Hotel Team .

Reviewed March 12, 2014

KTM Resort is a great place to stay. It is very close to the busiest and the most buzzing area of Thamel. The staffs at the reception are friendly and accommodating. Seemed to be a nice and neat hotel when I was there. It was a little clumsy on the roof but I guess its because the construction was still going on. Still have a great view of Swayambhunath & Bogdanath Temple at night. Good clean bathroom and good crowd to hang out with. Bus station to Pokhara and other major tourist attractions are only $5 away.

Room Tip: I stayed on the honeymoon suite at the roof. I would recommend any room on the top.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is a very nice hotel and not at one of the busy main roads in THamel where its sometimes hard to get sleep. its in a quiet area but still very close to the main streets with shops (1 minute walk). The staff is very helpful, there was a problem with our bathroom and they gave as a new room right away although we only have a budget room for 10 dollars per night. They offer many different kinds of rooms, very high quality and more expensive, but also more budget rooms. But although we had a budget room the service was the same. We would definitely come back here again! Our room was not the best room in the world but it was like the nepali standards for this price. Maybe even a bit better than the rooms that we stayed in nepal before for this kind of budget. But the more upgrade rooms looked very good we have seen them through the window. soft matresses and hot shower (which is not always normal in nepal ;))

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple