Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Trekking experience in Nepal. Loved it!!!

Recently me and my friend went to the Annapurna Base Camp Trek and it was a really wonderful... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jurgen_Kuhn
Frankfurt, Germany
Momo workshop Tour + Chitwan Safari-Pleasurable

This was my first trip with crusade Himalaya & it did not disappoint. However, there were some... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Shalne W
Toronto, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2019

To begin with, this is the first time I have used this company. While browsing internet searching for hotels in Kathmandu, the website popped from nowhere and I happen to take a casual sneak.
I was surprised when I saw it for the first time, some really cool things were flooded in their web & that caught my eye.

The pricing was funny I mean quite a premium price for every tour.
I inquired on one of their packages just to see if that price worth the money & guess what? I will take no time to say this "company might be new in the market but they have the unique proposal & some really exciting ingredients along with the plan.

Each trip has been exactly as I wished for. Oh, my-my...... I was so lucky to book a trip with crusade Himalaya. Sonam & his team of young handsome mates were cool enough to engage me in a short period of time they became friends. Loved the gesture.

The itinerary was well planned, safety all checked & guide was knowledgeable except his body odour was jesus!

All the Paperwork, TIMS cards, Entry fees etc handled with perfect efficiency I was so relaxed.
I should give a credit to the team & their approach towards tourism fair business- fair arrangements.
Thanks Sonam, u still owe me a beer
Thank you once again Crusade Himalaya!

Date of experience: November 2018
4  Thank jacobcan
crusadehimalaya, Owner at Crusade Himalaya, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Namaste Jacob,

The entire Crusade Himalaya Team would like to thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation.
We will cherish this relationship for eternity with hope to assist you again.