Tripadvisor

from $230.77
from $1,230.77
from $2,461.54
More Info
All reviews hotel nepalaya yoga retreat central thamel rooftop restaurant massage training sound healing month stay amazing yoga second home positive energy life changing experience see you soon city tour thank you very much therapist seekers health
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

I did one week Ayurvedic spa and massage training from this Nepal Ayurveda home I am really glade to choose this Ayurveda school. In my search this is only a school in Nepal which have detailed information and variety of Ayurveda packages and massages training course.

Highly recommended for all who visits Nepal.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

It was Nepal Ayurveda home for 21 days ayurveda and yoga course. I am more than satisfied from their reasonable price, course, food, accommodation. I like to recommend all of the yoga and Ayurveda lover.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

It was my nice experience in Nepal Ayurveda Home. I did 10 days Ayurveda retreat program there and it was my great experience. Thanks for great hospitality and relaxing retreat experience.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I was in nepal ayurveda home for 3 night program and it was my nice experience. They have group of excellent group of ayurveda doctor and therapist.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I have done whole day course with this beautiful family. Its really nice seating of whole Ayurveda, yoga, spa and restaurant. Its amazing experience to do massage and to have some food on the rooftop. They have highest rooftop restaurant which is sunny and stunning view.