Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
I love Poon Hill

I enjoyed my trip, had a good time, the scenery was great...the owner was super friendly and... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2022
iwent777
GREAT EXPERIENCE AND VERY FRIENDLY

Such a great experience. Was my first time to Nepal and had my wife with me. Nepal Trek Hub made... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2022
826mostafay
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

All reviews annapurna circuit poon hill his team ram arrangements trail scenery trek porter culture airport visa guide knowledge passes trust
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2020

Our first visit to Nepal could not have been better. everything was wonderful. Ram is a very knowledgeable and smart guide. He took us to many interesting places elucidated in deep details it’s peculiarities. Also worth mention how he is well organised, nice, fair and ponctual! He made our trip unforgettable!

Date of experience: January 2020
nepaltrekhub, Owner at Nepal Trek Hub, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2020

Greetings from Nepal Trek Hub

We are very much thankful to you that you gave us an opportunity to show our country cultures religion and scenery. The weather was not so good so we did not see the best view. Your review is very helpful to us for our service upgrade thank you so much
Best regards
Shreeram Thapaliya

Reviewed January 15, 2020

My first visit to Nepal was necessarily short. Fortunately, I connected with Ram at Nepal Trek Hub, who did a superb job in helping me make the most of my time. Straight from an airport pick-up Ram assured me that I was in good hands. He smoothly guided me through the diverse cultural aspects of Kathmandu's Hindu and Buddhist colorful sacred sites. His knowledge of the rituals and historical characteristics was both extensive and tailored to my understanding. The itinerary was well organized and paced accordingly to my interests. We got up close and personal to the pulse of the culture without crossing lines inappropriately. I especially appreciated Ram's photography skill and willingness to later transfer pictures he took on my behalf.
Ram has established a cordial working relationship with the drivers employed to navigate effectively through the dicey roads and chaotic traffic. He remains vigilant in addressing my safety and comfort, yet respects my independence and fitness. Our hiking experience was geared expertly to the challenge I desired, and again documented remarkably well. Ram's personal fitness is top notch, but tuned without pressure to make his client's experience the focus. I definitely plan to return for a more extensive trekking experience in the future and have every confidence that Ram's guidance will provide all I can hope for! If you happen to be as lucky as I was, you may be able to meet his lovely, spirited wife as well!

Date of experience: January 2020
nepaltrekhub, Owner at Nepal Trek Hub, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Namaste Brian

Thank you very much for your appreciation regarding my service through Nepal Trek Hub. We are very much happy to serve you and show our country's unique traditions, culture, history and mountain scenery. Within short period of time you have achieved most experience than any travelers who come Nepal for two days. We also enjoyed a lot spending time with you on the hiking as well as sightseeing. We would like to see you again in Nepal for the further activities with your family and friends. Thank you so much

Best Regards
Shreeram Thapaliya

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I did my 1st trek at the Poon hill trek with was a 5d/4n program. Had a great experience there. The trek started with easy climbing steps, through icy paths, and end with normal natural hike path. The trek was somewhat easy for me. Just the icy walk part is abit hard , as it was my 1st time walking on slippery road. But, thanks to Shreeram ! He prepared Anti-slip Shoes over spikes grips for me. It made my journey very convenient and fun. I did really see people slipped and tumble down the icy path. Luckily, I did not fall even once. Also, thanks to our guide, Sangay. He really did helped me out alot, esp on slippery areas. In the overall, I felt happy for all the arrangements that Nepal Trek Hub have prepared for me. Did took lots of memorable pics.

Date of experience: December 2019
nepaltrekhub, Owner at Nepal Trek Hub, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Namaste Jenny
Thank you so much for your appreciation to us. It is very great to listen your positive comments Regarding our service. Nepal Trek Hub is committed for the clients service. I hope you liked our service and if you find somebody, like your friends and family who is coming to Nepal please recommend Nepal Trek Hub

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

After long planning me and my other 4 friends decided to go Nepal for Manaslu trek and I took the responsibility for arrangement of Nepal Manaslu Trek. I found the Local Company Nepal Trek Hub and read about them on internet and became quite impressed and started to email conversation with them regarding Mnaslu trek. Shreeram the Owner of Nepal Trek hub answer my each and everyquestion very quickly so we booked the trip with them.
Upon our arrival Shreeram pick up us from Airport and we stayed in Kathmandu guest house. We met our guide there and shreeram did the briefing about our trek so it was very nice of him. Then afterwards we went to the gear shop for renting and buy the stuff. We were prepared fully before we departure but we had to wait for the permits.
Sudeepa (female guide) shows us historical landmark Kathmandu and Pasupatinath as well as Boudhanath stupa by the next day while other guys were making the permits. It was nice to look around the city and know something cultural and historical things.
We met our porter on departure day (Raju, Bikram and depak) with our guide Rajesh and took jeep to arughat. It was horrible driving but it is ok we understand that it is mountain and the trail was too dusty and bumpy too. Next day we started our trek from sotikhola. The trek went very well Rajesh managed everything very smoothly as we were group of girls this guys are very careful about our sensitiveness. Rajesh and his porters are always very funny helpful as well as informative. We learn many things about people Nepal lifestyle, cultures and religion from them.

We really enjoyed our trek with them in the rest day in Samagaun we went to hike the Mnasalu base camp it was our guide suggestion which was unforgettable and we are very thankful to him eventhough it was quite tough to go there. The most scenic part of the journey I guess. We had also rest in Samdo on that day we hike to samdo ri for the better acclimatization.
It was very cold up there in samdo and dharmasala, Specially in Dharmasala we could not sleep for the whole night because of the cold and Height. The Nepalese guys were playing cards on that night to spent the night I guess. We crossed the larke la successfully and arrived to Manag which is also the part of Annapurna circuit.
The trek was truly amazing and enjoyable I don’t have any words to describe how beautiful it was and arriving in Amsterdam I am missing my days of Mountains. Our guide and porter were fantastic so we made this trip successful by the help of these guys. I would like to say many many thank you to Nepal Trek hub for managing our trip beautifully like this.
Overall, Our Experience with Nepal Trek Hub to Manaslu Trek was one of our best trip we have ever made. You can also make it.
Highly Recommended Trek Agency in Nepal.

Date of experience: April 2019
nepaltrekhub, Owner at Nepal Trek Hub, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Hello sophia hoffmann

Greetings from Nepal Trek Hub

Thank you so much for your high appreciation of our service to you. We are very happy to give our best to make our trip most enjoyable as much as we can. It was possible from all of your efforts and patience and coordination with our team. We are very thankful to you on this matter. If you have to say anything to improve service standard please email or whatsapp us.
Thank you so much and see you soon in Nepal.

Reviewed December 7, 2019

In mid of the April 2019 me and my 2 friends did the Everest base camp trek with the Nepal Trek Hub. I am writing the experience what we had during our 12 days trek with them. It was our long planning to make this happen as we got the contact through the internet and our previous recommendations we started the trip arrangement. Shreeram the chairperson of Nepal Trek hub answer all of our questions regarding Everest base camp trek very quickly. We had a many discussion with this guys to make this trip fabulous.
Upon our arrival the Nepal trek hub team took our all responsibility so we didn’t had to worry about all the other things. We had to buy some insufficient gear and rent which was so easy with this guys. We drove to Remechap for the flight to lukla because in the Kathmandu they were maintaining the airport but I don’t belive that because of traffic they did not give the chance to the local flight to fly from Kathmandu to Lukla.
We met our Two porter (Dev and Raju) on lukla who was the hero to us. These guys carry all our luggage and also helped us when we were struggling to climb sometime. Kamal was our guide to lead us to the world tallest mountain’s trail. We were so nervous before we arrived to Kathmandu but after we met kamal in Kathmandu we were so relaxed and did not had to worry about anything. From the beginning of our trek to End of the trek kamal was always man to arrange everything as its best level. We understand it’s one of the remote parts of the mountains but he arranged us the super accommodation and variety of food.
Kamal described the local people cultures and religion to us. The Sherpa (Renowned for the mountaineers) and their life style. We were very lucky to get all small information regarding each things over there such as a landscape scenery, mountain names, villages we see from there and so on. We had a beautiful weather during the trekking days. It was one day when we had a Acclimatization day in Namche the weather was bit hazy but rest of the day it was super fine.
It was our dream to be there and see the world’s tallest peak and feel, so we were so happy to be here, Even though it was so cold in Lobuche, Gorakshep and Kalaphattar. One of my friend got AMS in Gorakshep. Kamal Managed us very properly sending my friend to the down with Raju. And he was always keep in touch with Raju Regarding his health so we found this very professional and dedicated to their service.
We had a best view of Mount Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse, Mt.Amadablam, Mt.Makalu and many other uncountable peaks. The giant khumbu Glaciers is another beautiful part of the scenery but sadly it is melting with the global warming. We enjoy the Dudh Kosi river sound and it’s periphery.
Overall, I would highly recommend you all to do Everest base camp trek in a life. It is worth it even though it is quite expensive but this is a real challenge. This challenge can be done beautifully with the team of Nepal Trek hub and their supportive staff. Our guide was super hope you will also get the super one and achieve this great achievement in a lifetime. We would like to say thank you for all of you to make our trek super and Kamal you have a strong “Daal Bhat Power”.
Cheers and sorry for long comments.

Date of experience: April 2019

Hello Gabriel

I hope all of you are very well and doing good there. I am very glad getting such a beautiful appreciation regarding our service to your Everest Base Camp trek. We are very much happy getting positive feedback. If you have to say anything you can email or whatsapp so we can work on that to improve. Kamal is on the another trek and we all are doing good. The season is ending soon.

Best Regards