All reviews hot shower budget hotel free wifi cheap price place to stay deluxe room very nice hotel quiet place nice stay great hospitality kathmandu valley thamel area trekking heart mr power ktm
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Veg breakfast not available and room service not available.room amenities are good and TV channels are also good.hotel restaurant is not available.location is good.u also get chandragiri sightseen trip in good price from hotel owner

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

The hotel itself was centrally placed in Thamel although it was in a one way street off the main road which might make some travelers feel uncomfortable at night. It had a hot shower, free wifi (worked well but not many people were staying when I did), a reasonably comfortable bed and the room was fine if you intend to only stay a night or are not spending much time in it.

I did however have a few issues that I brought up with reception several times and were not fixed:

- First night the toilet wouldn’t flush and when I asked to get it fixed they said they would do so tomorrow and gave me a bucket to ‘fish out’ anything that wouldn’t go down.
- My original room (204) had a awkward lock which meant I couldn’t get my key out so I swapped to 201 which had an easier lock and better sunlight
- There were 8 lights in the room but only 2 worked. I asked them to change the globe but they never did. Also 2-3 power switchs didn’t work. (fan also didn’t work but I was there in winter so this wasn’t as much of an issue)
- The bedsheets didn’t fit the bed so the mattress was exposed in sections
- They didn’t clean the room or swap the towel (or toilet bucket) at all during my 4 day stay
- Construction just down the road which began at 8am (not the hotels fault but something to be aware of)

Reception were friendly enough but I got the impression they didn’t really care about my booking and every time I walked past they were on their phones.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2019

It was great stay in Hotel silver home . all staff are nice and friendly .Big room with comfortable bed and clean bathroom. strong WiFi . and breakfast was also so good. its near from thamel market .highly recommend..

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Its a very nice hotel. Located in the thamel city near of thamel market. Peaceful location, nice rooms,clean bathroom, tasty breakfast, very fast wifi and very friendly staff.They also have the rooftop tarace. Everything is nice in this hotel.
Recomended Hotel In Thamel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jseven P
HotelSilverHome, Front Office Manager at Hotel Silver Home, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Guest,
Namaste and Greetings From Hotel Silver Home

Thank you for your time given to write a review about our property. We are very happy that you love our hotel, services and staff. Our staff members are very happy to hear that you satisfied with there service. This review mean so much to us and it will help us in the future to make the relationship with our guest.

The main motto of our hotel is our guest satisfaction and your words make us feel we were able to reach that expectation.

Looking forward to see you in future.

Kind Regards
Hotel Silver Home
Management

Reviewed July 13, 2018

I had the very nice stay with the silver home family. Staff are very nice and friendly. They have the very yummy breakfast. Rooms are very clean and newly carpeted. There WiFi is very good that you can use anywhere in the hotel. They have nice terrace on the top of the building for my yoga. Everything is super excellent.
Nice budget hotel in Thamel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
HotelSilverHome, Front Office Manager at Hotel Silver Home, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Guest,
Namaste and Greetings From Hotel Silver Home

Thank you for your time given to write a review about our property. We are very happy that you love our hotel and services and staff. Our staff members are very happy to hear that you satisfied with there service. This review mean so much to us and it will help us in the future to make the relationship with our guest.

Looking forward to see you in future.

Kind Regards