“Quiet but convenient location”
Review of Hotel Silver Home

Hotel Silver Home
Ranked #49 of 207 Hotels in Kathmandu
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Sligtly off the main road which allows quiet moments during the stay. Located at a very convenient location, where you can find stalls (food, clothing, crafts, etc) in just few blocks away. Hotel was clean and well ventilated. Staff were helpful suggesting means to get to the tourist spots.

1  Thank j_tang11
There are newer reviews for Hotel Silver Home

Reviewed October 1, 2012

First things is great to be with you team at Silver Home i m so impressed all of you and proud to be in cheap budget in kathmandu city.I have got fully recommended visit this place f by lonely planet guide book. Everything works out well manage hot shower room conditions and service is my main point during my travel time since many years back packing way. I m pretty sure silver home is nice accommodate awesome place in center in thamel.Anyway one more thanks Mr:Yogi your great help during my stay at your place providing nice room with sunrise in the morning.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Hotel Silver Home is a great little hotel with a near perfect location if you want to stay in Kathmandu for a while. It is centrally located at Thamel. I could find a lot of amazing food choices and go to the main attractions, all within a short walking distance. It has big city standard rooms with comfy beds and many fluffy extra pillows, large and private bathrooms and very clean place. I cannot help but mention the nice décor of the hotels and the color palette of the rooms. Here I am testifying the great service I got to enjoy here. I know it will only make it harder for me to make reservations next time because when people start going to Hotel Silver Home, they will do it over and over again. Nice facilities, warm staffs, wonderful value. One could not bargain for more than this, or could they? Not only is this place impressive eye candy, it has its unique and quirky charm. The clients will be left awestruck by how the staffs go out of their way to make sure our stay at their place is special. I would definitely go back to Hotel Silver Home. I really enjoyed my stay there and them over turned every stone to make me feel like a celebrity. This is surely the number 1 choice hotel for holiday shopping, fine dining along with sightseeing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed in this Hotel for 3 nights. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Staff are very helpful and considerate. During the off-season the price was very reasonable,I felt so comfortable in this hotel.Thank u Hotel Silver Home for giving awesome service..:)

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Very good Hotel with excellent service and friendly staff all the time smile.This is best pick in Kathmandu for great value for backpackers and middle class tourist.Hotel Silver Home offers Dormitory room and cheap budget rooms even in seasonal time while i was recently stayed with them. I m sure this hotel is truly the best international experience hotel in Thamel area because they know well treat for guest and most comfortable rooms with simple decoration.With this all service and many more about hotel silver home i can say one more excellent silver home.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great value for money hotel! Always bustling, with a brilliant atmosphere and a variety of people staying! Really helpful friendly staff, who know their stuff! Thoroughly recommend this hotel for people travelling on a budget!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 9, 2012

First you guys impressed me wel come with your sweet smile I m well happy with your service treat as a family member while I was there at silver home I had booked through online this hotel I found nothing complain from my experience about week stay in dorm room. Now I can say most value for my budget stay and cheap breakfast according Chinese system. All in center location for shopping small stuff gift to my family and friends restaurants also at night just back of hotel they play so nice live band play songs every night .At last thanks to all for my superb stay at silver home.

Room Tip: Room on front site more nicer.