“Awesome Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #43 of 194 Hotels in Kathmandu
New Delhi, NCT of Delhi
“Awesome Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Traveller from New Delhi, India. I have stayed in hotel silver home for 10 days. During my stay i have received a great service. Rooms are super clean. Staff is really really good and helpful.
Breakfast is also really good. Hot and cold water is available 24 hrs.
Free wifi 24 hrs which also works during power cut. (common thing in Kathmandu).
Location of the hotel is awesome 5 minunes walk from garden of dreams. super market / super store is also nearby. I will definitely stay in this hotel during my next visit.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank kkmittal2004
thinair85, Manager at Hotel Silver Home, responded to this review, February 2, 2015
Dear Valued Guest

We thank you for sharing about your stay at Hotel Silver Home and we are glad that you had enjoyed your stay.

We the Silver Home Team are delighted that we have made you feel warm Nepalese hospitality and it has been a pleasure having you as our guest.
Our guest's satisfaction is our main concern and we will try our best to create unique experiences and fond memories with a difference.
We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Warm Regards
Management Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for helping st my meeting a success and making my first ever trip in Nepal with friends everything works out well and good time was had by all. Please tell everyone that I have nothing but many thanks for them take care of me.the exceptional customer service so hot shower too in my room.i value your hospitality and look forward to many others places like the one i had.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Valued Guest

Warm Regards
Management Team
The Hague, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had to write and tell you how grateful we are for your completely and totally impressive professionalism. Yogi and his guys made everything so easier for us from the time we walked in the door until we left. I found your staff nothing but friendly, polite, helpful and knowledgeable as all the hotel staffs should be. My friends have felt the same way about you and your service. They have specifically asked me to write to you on their behalf. It was the best abroad stay we have ever had. Thank you for making our Nepal tour a happy one for all. It was totally worth every single dime spent. If it weren’t for you and your ever-co-operative staffs, nothing would have worked out as well as it did. Again, thank the rest of the staff too.

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank michaelcarrick
HimalayanYeti, Owner at Hotel Silver Home, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Michael,

Namaste and greeting from Hotel Silver Home and Yogi many thanks for your valuable feedback on internet according your great stay with us. we are glad to get that you found us our management team works perfectly and one more many thanks Michael we love to see you again in Nepal.

Best Regards
Yogi(Yogesh)
Inuvik, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

The staff picked me up from the airport which is a huge bonus in my eyes. Scary drive but made it. The management was not at all pushy. A few other Canadians staying here too. The most comfortable bed in Nepal. I had a nice bright room. Yogesh made sure I tried the local beverages and food. A great person to meet. Can't wait to go back to Nepal but with up to date travel vaccinations.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HimalayanYeti, Owner at Hotel Silver Home, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear Tracey,

So nice to see you again on tripadvisor.com with lovely explore with my management and services. My pleasure to see you again in Nepal at Hotel Silver Home on your next holiday. We had great enjoy during your stay at Silver Home such a different experience about our Nepali culture and traditional. So one more thanks for your great stay at Silver Home see you again.

Best Regards
Yogesh Lama(Yogi)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very nice location, very nice staff, confortable room :) i loved it

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Nepaliluna
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

My stay at Hotel Silver home has been an amazing experience. I lived in Nepal for 3 1/2 months and every time I payed a visit to Katmandu I made sure to return to this Hotel. The rooms are affordable and comfortable. Yogi, the hotel manager has been extremely accomodating and helpful with everything I needed. I felt safe and the friendly environment made it seem like my home away from home. My future trips to Nepal, I will be sure to book my stay at Hotel SIlver Home.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank MariaNurse86
HimalayanYeti, Owner at Hotel Silver Home, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Maria,

Greetings from Hotel Silver Home we are pleasure to see your nice review on tripadvisor.com after your stay at Silver Home. Thanks you very much for your valuable time spend with us on your holiday time had chance to share our hospitality and one more thanks we love to see you again in Nepal and Hotel Silver Home.

Regards
Yogi(Yogesh)
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

After after stay few nights in Kathmandu, Hotel Silver Home make me feel like family home its small budget hotel best for budget traveler. I got hot shower in room and free wifi too on first floor every morning they serve normal break with my choice fried egg.I have meet one other traveler from australia we just hang out at Namaste cafe bar with live music and get back hotel and front desk boy was ready to open gate for us. I feel safety and more comfortable at silver home at the last one more thanks hotel silver home given me nice service.

Room Tip: Free wifi on first floor with nice couch in room.