Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Mountain bike trip with Himali Dreams

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Mark B
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the most awesome trek I ever had. Really informative and professional guides . They had everything planned well and the trek was really smooth. Would again trek with them in the future .

Date of experience: April 2019
himalidreams, Owner at Himali Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Uhem for your positive feedback! It was our pleasure to have you on our adventure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I were so positively impressed with our Himali experience. Our guide met us at the Kathmandu airport, got us situated at the hotel and had a good briefing what to expect the next day. Our guide kept us safe and comfortable based on our biking experience level. That places we visited, the people we met, the food, were all amazing an beyond expectation. I’ll be planning another trip with these guys to a new destination ASAP.
Highly recommend Himali Dreams!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you very much, Mark, for your positive feedback! We are very happy that you enjoyed your time and we are looking forward to guiding your next adventure with us.