Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellence service and professional guides!

I did the Helumbu trek and was blown away. Our guide did an awesome job and led us through... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
frauitravel
Emden, Germany
Mountain bike trip with Himali Dreams

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Mark B
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I were so positively impressed with our Himali experience. Our guide met us at the Kathmandu airport, got us situated at the hotel and had a good briefing what to expect the next day. Our guide kept us safe and comfortable based on our biking experience level. That places we visited, the people we met, the food, were all amazing an beyond expectation. I’ll be planning another trip with these guys to a new destination ASAP.
Highly recommend Himali Dreams!

Date of experience: October 2018
himalidreams, Owner at Himali Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much, Mark, for your positive feedback! We are very happy that you enjoyed your time and we are looking forward to guiding your next adventure with us.