TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Trekking Alto Mustang

Anche in questa occasione Raj è stato eccezionale! Ci ha organizzato, e vi assicuro che non è... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2019
LucaC2353
Tiji Festival Upper Mustang Trek

Raj is amazing! We trekked From Jomsom to Lo Manthang for the Tiji festival with my family (My wife... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2019
camulkey
Mandeville, Louisiana

All reviews travel agent took care of all the details amazing country tour group the entire trip day tour his team raj hospital integrity bandipur nepal airport interests knowledge driver hiking
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We are a group of three persons visiting Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Baktapur, Pokhara and Sarangkot for 9 days with Getaway from Nepal.
We got a very pleasant trip thanks to the awesome service provided by Raj and his team. We had been taken care from day one till the last minutes.

I am happy to recommend this travel agent to anyone who like to have ẹnoyable trip in Nepal.

1  Thank Huyen L
Getaway Nepal A, Manager at Getaway Nepal Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Dear Huyen,

Namaste and warm greetings from Nepal.

I appreciate your positive feedback. I am glad to read that you had a great time in Nepal and liked our arrangements. Our team also really enjoyed working on your trip. Thank you again for being so easy, friendly and understanding. Hope to see you again.

I thank you again for recommending us (Getaway Nepal Adventure) to other travelers.

Take care!

Reviewed December 17, 2018

My colleague and I spent 10 days in Nepal this December, travelling to Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. Raj was recommended to us and we are so glad we opted to use him for all our bookings! He went above and beyond to make sure our time in Nepal was smooth and enjoyable. He picked us up at the airport, organised all our transfers and car trips needed, booked great hotels for good prices, and even showed us around Kathmandu one evening.

Being able to contact Raj helped us greatly in an emergency as well. During our stay I became very sick and had to be admitted to hospital. Raj was able to recommend the best hospital, and even came to meet us there at 9pm at night, plus picked me up the next morning and ensured I was recovered and safely back at our hotel. His inside knowledge was invaluable and we cannot recommend him enough!

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is highly appreciated.

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave such a beautiful review for our travel agency Getaway Nepal Adventure and services. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

After spending ten days in Nepal, I came away thinking that one of the highlights was the travel agent. How often can you say that?

Raj is very organised, prompt and accommodating but his support for clients extends beyond good business practice.

On this trip, my work colleague became unwell and needed hospitalisation. In the late evening, Raj joined us at the hospital, assisted with her admission and took her to the hotel the next morning once she was discharged.

At other times during our stay, he took us on a walking tour, suggested great local restaurants and ensured good transit times were allowed for in order to reach appointments and flight schedules. We could not have been any happier with his assistance and highly recommend his services to any traveller
visiting Nepal. ⛰

Dear PerthmumPerth,

Thank you very much for leaving us such a wonderful review with a perfect rating and for recommending our travel agency Getaway Nepal Adventure to other travelers.

I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed December 5, 2018

I have been booking all my travel arrangements and recommend all of our guest with Raj sir for the past year and half; and he hasn't never let us down. He always gives the best deals, cheap package rates and takes absolute best care of the people. I highly recommend using Raj sir and his Gateway Nepal Adventure travel agency for any trips you want to do in Nepal! You will not regret your choice; but will experience the best Nepal experience so far !
Keep helping people and be the best version of yourself Raj Sir!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

With only a week to spend in Nepal we wanted to experience as much as we could. Raj at Getaway Nepal created an amazing itinerary for us that saw us explore the eclectic neighbourhoods of Kathmandu, soak in the majestic hilltop views from Bandipur and experience the breathtaking beauty of Pokhara with its lake, hills and view of the Himalayas. We hiked, toured, went rafting and paragliding and had an absolutely amazing time. Raj took care of all the details and transportation — letting us simply enjoy our time in this beautiful country. I have so many wonderful memories of this trip. The accommodations were excellent (OMG - you must experience the Old Inn in Bandipur) and located in areas that let us get out an explore during our free time.

It was the first time I had ever worked an expert to plan a trip like this and I'm a convert. I can't recommend the country, Raj and Getaway Nepal Adventure more highly enough. Most importantly — I can't wait to come back to this amazing country and experience more of its wonderful culture and people. Thanks again Raj! These memories will last a lifetime. Until next time!

Date of experience: October 2018