TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
LangTang trek and Chitwan custom trip

My traveling buddy and I have been all over the world for more than 40 years. Our first 50 day trip... read more

Reviewed November 26, 2019
garyc1956
Daytona Beach, Florida
Absolutely perfect - so happy with this agency

We have been more than happy with Rajkumar/Getaway Nepal Adventure. Everything was organized... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2019
Anita H

All reviews travel agent custom trip took care of all the details amazing country tour group the entire trip his team day tour raj hospital hum integrity bandipur nepal airport interests knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2018

I have been booking all my travel arrangements and recommend all of our guest with Raj sir for the past year and half; and he hasn't never let us down. He always gives the best deals, cheap package rates and takes absolute best care of the people. I highly recommend using Raj sir and his Gateway Nepal Adventure travel agency for any trips you want to do in Nepal! You will not regret your choice; but will experience the best Nepal experience so far !
Keep helping people and be the best version of yourself Raj Sir!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

With only a week to spend in Nepal we wanted to experience as much as we could. Raj at Getaway Nepal created an amazing itinerary for us that saw us explore the eclectic neighbourhoods of Kathmandu, soak in the majestic hilltop views from Bandipur and experience the breathtaking beauty of Pokhara with its lake, hills and view of the Himalayas. We hiked, toured, went rafting and paragliding and had an absolutely amazing time. Raj took care of all the details and transportation — letting us simply enjoy our time in this beautiful country. I have so many wonderful memories of this trip. The accommodations were excellent (OMG - you must experience the Old Inn in Bandipur) and located in areas that let us get out an explore during our free time.

It was the first time I had ever worked an expert to plan a trip like this and I'm a convert. I can't recommend the country, Raj and Getaway Nepal Adventure more highly enough. Most importantly — I can't wait to come back to this amazing country and experience more of its wonderful culture and people. Thanks again Raj! These memories will last a lifetime. Until next time!

4  Thank Dave H
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Raj planned a custom trip for my husband and me. It included all the airport transfers, a stay at Kathmandu Guest House, several tours and meals. The cost was VERY reasonable. It was an incredible value for our money.
Raj is easy to deal with. He speaks English well. He responds to email quickly. He planned exactly what we wanted.
So all that could probably be said of any good travel agent. What sets Raj apart is the way he cared for us, his customers.
While in Kathmandu, I had a medical emergency. It required Raj to change all of his carefully laid plans. He did that without complaint. I was in the hospital for 24 hours, and during that time, Raj came to see me 3 times! Not once. Not twice. But 3 times. Even once I was back at the hotel, Raj came to check up on us every day!
What this says about Raj: He can handle emergencies. He is not easily perturbed. But the bigger thing this says about Raj is that he sees his clients as people, not dollars. If you want a big standard tour, do that. But if you want someone who will care for you, go with Raj!

1  Thank Bev R
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Usually, I book all of my travel myself - let's be honest, I can be a bit finicky sometimes. But for a week in The Roof of the World with a childhood friend, I was too busy to plan. So we turned to Raj at Getaway Nepal. And what a wonderful choice it turned out to be.

Raj chose great hotels in Kathmandu, Bandipur (I'll dream of the Old Inn!) and Pokhara, arranged a fantastic driver, personally picked us up at the airport, and made sure we saw all the sights. We also enjoyed rafting, paragliding, hiking and more. Plus we had plenty of time for exploring on our own (and a few Old Durbars).

The beauty of the experience was that it was personalized, not a tour group. So we had just the kind of experience we were hoping for. Overall, I've discovered the real value to working with an expert. Now I just hope I get to work with Raj for another trip with my wife.

1  Thank PerryEssig
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Exploring Nepal with the help of Raj from Getaway Nepal was the best experience ever! Raj took care of every single detail to make our trip amazing, adventurous yet safe !!! He was always there for us no matter what .. always on time and ready to answer any question we had...
If anyone is planning to visit this beautiful country do not hesitate to book everything with Raj from Getaway Nepal ...

Sabine..