Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

All reviews guide dipak annapurna circuit trek an amazing trip every step an amazing guide spent days days trekking experienced guide langtang valley everest base camp thank you so much hiking trekkings requests namaste company itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing experience and wonderful memories.. thanks to the guide Dipak, which is a great person, very friendly and helpful!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020

This was my first experience trekking the himalayas and must say I was a little nervous going solo. But if it wasn’t for Dipak who was amazing at organising everything and made my experience one I will never forget. He was very helpful, kind, knowledgeable and looked after me beyond any expectation. My guide, Bishal and porter, Marn on the trek to base camp were legends who really looked after me when I needed it. If you are thinking of trekking in Nepal I would highly recommend you do it with Dipak and Adventure White Mountains you will not regret it.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Dipak was an amazing guide and great companion on the trek to Everest Base Camp. Very knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to be around for the extended length of the hike. He listened very well and provided good advice on hiking conditions and recommendations throughout, including the best tea houses, sights, and routes. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to do a trek to EBC.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

We had a great time in Nepal exploring the culture, meeting local people and seeing the most spectacular views on Himalayas!

Very much recommend the services of Adventure White Mountain

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time on our Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour organized by Depak at Adventure White Mountain. Depak was very communicative throughout the reservation process and explained everything with great care, detail and accuracy. Once on the mountain, the helicopter pilot was very professional and explained everything in detail.

We made three stops in the helicopter, once to refuel, once to walk around near base camp, and the final at Everest View Hotel. The experience is unforgettable and well worth the cost.

Unmissable!