TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

All reviews base camp jayaram danda dhaulagiri bridge annapurna abc mountains guide nepal trekking
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

It’s been a delightful experience having Jayaram as our guide during our time in Nepal. He not only showed us the breath-taking scenaries around the country but also took his time to explain the cultural aspects of Nepal which we enjoyed a great deal. He’s a kind and patient person who’s willing to put up with our constant whining throughout the journey. We cherished the experience and, more importantly, appreciated the friendship we’ve built with him.

Date of experience: December 2018
basecamphike, Owner at Base Camp Hike, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Dear Guest

Greetings from Base Camp Hike Pvt Ltd, Nepal. Thanks a lot for your excellent review of Hiking in Nepal. So, we are very much pleased that you are highly satisfied with our service.
We are looking forward to serve you again for your other adventure trek in Nepal.

With best regards,
Jayaram

Reviewed September 17, 2019

I did the Annapurna Circuit trek in September 2019. I am in my 60-ties and was afraid whether can complete this trek which includes the pass at 5416 m. But with Base Camp Hike I managed to did it easily! They arranged all my permits and provide me very professional and friendly guide Kamal who took care about me while on the trek. I can fully recommend BCH - they are professional, responsible, and helpful when planning the trek. They are also flexible: can provide any type of service starting from all-included to hiring a guide only (I have chosen the latter option which means that I needed to pay all my expanses on the trek and transport for the guide). Thanks BCH for my amazing holidays.

Date of experience: September 2019
basecamphike, Owner at Base Camp Hike, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Dear Andrzej
Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your trek with our Expert guide Kamal.
We are so glad that even though the rain, you had such a wonderful time for Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Again thank you very much for giving us the chance to serve you in Nepal and recommending us.
Best Regards,
Base Camp Hike

Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

We did the Annapurna circuit trek under the perfect supervision of our guide Jayaram and Depender as porter. We spend 11 nights in the mountains and were lucky with the weather in May. Jayaram arranged everything perfectly including AirPort pick-up, hotels and even every night fresh fruit. Very caring guide with eye for detail/service. Would recommend if you are planning your Annapurna trip!

Date of experience: May 2019

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your precious feedback.
We had a great time with your team during the Annapurna Circuit Trek.
We are so happy that you enjoyed ACT trek with Guide Jayaram and Porter Dipendra.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope you’ll come back again to Nepal for another adventure.
Best Regards,
Base Camp Hike

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Photos really don’t do this trail anywhere near the justice it deserves. If you want to experience nature at its purest and simplest, Nepalese culture, some wildlife and a brilliant view every which angle you look, this place is an absolute must. It’s a relatively new trail so there aren’t lots of tourists around (accommodation is super simple so lower your expectations in that respect), so get here while it’s still quiet. It’s well worth every moment.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

Completely amazing! Would recommend this to everyone ⛰ it is getting more and more popular so go here before everybody else!
We had an amazing trek, and it is tough, but so worth it!

Date of experience: November 2018
Mardihimal T, Owner at Base Camp Hike, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your precious review.